OVM Oaks Park Show and Picnic

swooshdave

I apologize for the lack of V11s. I was asked more than once where was the green bike! I said I had to ride the vintage one to a vintage show.

For those of you who want to shoot some videos you can see some of the effort the goes into it here. What you don't see is how long it takes to edit it together, and it gets more complicated when you have multiple camera. I use a GoPro Hero 4 and a knockoff. I don't mind hanging the knock off on the bike... I also have an external microphone that I attached to my back to lessen the wind noise. I need to secure it down better as it was bouncing around.

The other suggestion is to cut and edit ruthlessly. There was a good hour of video that I cut down to a couple minutes. I want to tell a story about my day but I don't need to give you every detail.

Another suggestion is to leave the camera running when you are off the bike. The most entertaining scenes are caught that way. Be prepared to edit out incriminating evidence.  :homer:

Let me know if you have any other questions.

There, for just a second, I watched you walk up to the Guzzi and  > > edit

What? Where did the lingering views of the sweet silver Guzzi go? (I know you lingered. I just know.)  ;)

Thanks, again, for all the extra effort and sharing! I love it when the videos capture the V-twin exhaust note.  :food: