PhotoBlockit images restored?

docc

I think Chuck mentioned it on WG.  He's put a lot of mechanical and how to's and both forums .  It was really unfair for him to have to do all the extra work to restore those photos.

During the "attack" I was able to restore hundreds of images in our content with a tool V7Cafe built. After that got blocked, I re-hosted hundreds more images using his image hosting site, imgzeit . :thumbsup:

This current appearance is new, with the banner overlaid. I am only surmising that this is something PhotoBlockit has done to promote themselves?

"Proudly" hosted on PhotoBlockit? :bbblll:

Any confirmation "they" have restored images, that they have been holding hostage since June 2017, across this and other forums?

A couple of weeks ago, all the pictures in the Lario rehab and Aero engine threads disappeared. There was nothing pointing to them, it was just like pictures were never there. I was upset, because there were work arounds with Firefox and Chrome so you could see them. I had spent hours and hours documenting that stuff. A couple of days ago, I was searching an old thread in the archives, and saw a picture with the "Proudly hosted on PhotoBlockit" banner. Went to my old threads, and the pix were back.

I'm guessing the new management decided that they had some bad press (ya think??) with the hostage situation and decided to do the right thing.

So, they gave us our own images back, but imprinted them with their banner.  After a year and a half. Sheesh.

Well, I am glad for all the contributors and all the collaborative forums that have their content back.