Strange message/ spammer blocked

Tinus89

1 hour ago, Bob Maynard said:

Just to add useless info, Orange15 got active on an Ohio Mc forum too. She’s busily looking for love in all the wrong places. 

Seemed the sort of thing that was likely broadly broadcast. I thought she might have better luck on a DKW forum. The Citroën guys would be onto her in a French minute.

Oh, wait, how long is that? :huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andy york said:

Elsa is here !!!

Only briefly. Long enough to make a lot of noise. Stand by, that my twenty-five or thirty PM replies to you folks are being deleted. All of the two or three dozen content reports are being marked "completed" and deleted. An inquiry is being launched to discern how this got past our (typically quite good) firewall.

Bye-bye, Elsa . . . :angry:

• docc changed the title to Strange message

I just edited this thread title from "Stange message" to "Strange message", but it was hard not to re-title it :

"(Hey, buddy! How about a little) Strange? message" ... :rolleyes:

It would be nice if members that log on and find the unfortunate intrusion in their Personal Messages would please see this thread and realize the posters were blocked within a few hours.

There is no further value to "report content." Unless the messages continue from a username other than "Orange 15" or "Ivsa".

I will try and continue to reply to everyone personally, but that window is quickly closing for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• docc changed the title to Strange message/ spammer blocked

Once again, trying to be the Good Moderator, I am reporting my own post to look further into this breach. :huh:

Kinda fun hearing from SO MANY of you today, but not what I had planned.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, well it was fun while it lasted (not). Twelve hours on, these spammers were blocked a few hours in. Not before they blew up a lot of Member's Personal Messaging.

NO REASON TO KEEP REPORTING THIS, PLEASE!

1 hour ago, docc said:

Once again, trying to be the Good Moderator, I am reporting my own post to look further into this breach. :huh:

Kinda fun hearing from SO MANY of you today, but not what I had planned.

Docc you are the Chick-fil-a of moderators! Moderators worldwide would benefit from your example. 100% serious. :notworthy:

ty

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2021 at 8:15 AM, stewgnu said:

Elsa doesn’t need man. She should get a guzzi v11.

Too much jug envy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, footgoose said:

Docc you are the Chick-fil-a of moderators! Moderators worldwide would benefit from your example. 100% serious. :notworthy:

ty

"Operators are standing by" . . .

The-Matrix-Reloaded-Burly-Brawl.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1