I see it has the time in the upper corner now, I don't trust modern technology I'll go by the direction of the grass when a rooster crows and the moon is half past full. hasn't failed me yet, the more important question is... what year is it???? who says 2006? its so arbitrary why can't it be year 4,500,002,006? kinda rolls off the tounge. :P

BFG and JRT journey back in time to the lost city of Atlantis, where the battle for the control of Kronos intensifies... Can the BFG prevent the Time Monster from being unleashed...?

89279[/snapback]

Well, we're back. Unleashing successfully prevented. Not so good news on JRT. He took a fancy to a cuckoo clock but was rebuffed. He's a broken man.

my prediction.. rossi [1] cappa [2] mellandri [3] stoner [4] farm boy [5]

91121[/snapback]

good prediction,

Stoner used his bike as a cart wheel

and Melandri had a short enduro session

otherwise everything was right.

and Young Nicky is no longer the leader of the championship

you could called it

Capirex time!

but I think it is Rossi time from now on

Wot time is it. Time for the apocalypse. The Diablo numero rides tonite after midnight. 6.6.06 I can hear the seven riders warming up their steeds now, what will lead them. Will it be scura, a tenni, a rosso or just the humble v11 sport.

One things for sure its time to make our peace with our our maker. Please mr piaggio make some more pieces like they used to and call them v11 lemans.

You have been warned, repent now all ye sinners

Guest aironepony
Well, we're back. Unleashing successfully prevented. Not so good news on JRT. He took a fancy to a cuckoo clock but was rebuffed. He's a broken man.

91180[/snapback]

Thank goodness...... we are saved......... from this......

post-1243-1149750380_thumb.jpg

:2c: HA HA no change! except for breva/griso just a a little early maybe but not a v11. :helmet:

Wot time is it. Time for the apocalypse.  The Diablo numero rides tonite after midnight. 6.6.06 I can hear the seven riders warming up their steeds now, what will lead them. Will it be scura, a tenni, a rosso or just the humble v11 sport.

One things for sure its time to make our peace with our our maker. Please mr piaggio make some more pieces like they used to and call them v11 lemans.

You have been warned, repent now all ye sinners

91210[/snapback]

In so many ways. 

Well time to get back to the coal mines.  What I'd give for a good cuckoo.

91463[/snapback]

Alarming!

Satan is Dutch!  :D On the tv-news two days ago the proud parents showed their baby boy born on 6/6/06 at 6.06 AM...

Time to dig up the ol' exorcism manual!

91457[/snapback]

Not true, the true Anti-Christ is Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt who was secretly born at the same time, despite the charade of an earlier birth :o

Or June 6th the revealing of the adult anti-christ, Arnold Schwartzenegger??? or his Democratic foes?