Sorry to hear about your Mom, but happy Birthday (Martin too! Sorry I'm late) :bier::bier:

Time for me to drive the four hours to St. Louis....I'll have plenty of time to think.

Thank you for the regards.

Is (was) this the move? or just a reconnoiter ? or your new daily commute?

Are driving licences/tags etc a straight swap. I used to think of the USA as one country but really it's 50 different ones. Trying to find a parallel with you moving states, it's probably somewhere between me moving to Scotland and another EU country

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Only truly great things deserve to serve as my desktop image :bier:

dtimgtrshmeum9.png

It's time to buy a cheap watch that actually tells the proper time. That one is quite inaccurate, as your computer says that the time is really 8.28

It's time to buy a cheap watch that actually tells the proper time. That one is quite inaccurate, as your computer says that the time is really 8.28

They were both frozen in time, but at different times. :pic:

Now they are in synch atleast twice a day, but they only synch with reality once a day :cheese:

dtmgwatchkq1.jpg

At least I found the time to clean up my desktop

bfgtimepl7.gif

in synch

:grin: synch x 3, very good

You didn't really tidy up your desktop, you just dumped it all in a folder

er, a bit like me actually,Picture_2.png

PS

your date is wrong.

Try ebay for a cheap watch wot works

You didn't really tidy up your desktop, you just dumped it all in a folder

You should see my garage :o

PS

your date is wrong.

Try ebay for a cheap watch wot works

When I ride my bike I don't want to know what time it is.

Durring the time when I don't ride, I have access to your Saint Nick of Time :xmas:

When I ride my bike I don't want to know what time it is.

I'm just concerned that you have access to the correct date. For example, you could be reading the Forum here and so get overcome with the urge to escape, er, to get out and ride your bike. As you go, you notice that the computer tells you it's the 25th of month. Off you go. Ride about, tootle, tootle, ping, tootle, back to house, stop. Glance at expensive watch wot tells you it's only the 20th of month. ! Yikes. You know you've already eaten all the food that you had for the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th and most of 25th. But it's now only the 20th. What are you going to do? You decide you better get back on bike and ride around until time catches up and watch shows that you're at 25th of month. Set off on bike, then realise that you've also used all fuel for 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th! Life has become impossible.

Watches. You're better off without 'em.

I'm just concerned that you have access to the correct date. For example, you could be reading the Forum here and so get overcome with the urge to escape, er, to get out and ride your bike. As you go, you notice that the computer tells you it's the 25th of month. Off you go. Ride about, tootle, tootle, ping, tootle, back to house, stop. Glance at expensive watch wot tells you it's only the 20th of month. ! Yikes. You know you've already eaten all the food that you had for the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th and most of 25th. But it's now only the 20th. What are you going to do? You decide you better get back on bike and ride around until time catches up and watch shows that you're at 25th of month. Set off on bike, then realise that you've also used all fuel for 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th! Life has become impossible.

Watches. You're better off without 'em.

IHave got iCal, so iAm ok for periOds longer than 24 hours, as long as iDon't rely on the accuracy of the iCal iCon in the iDock, that currently says iT iS the 17th. :angry:

IHave got iCal, so iAm ok for periOds longer than 24 hours, as long as iDon't rely on the accuracy of the iCal iCon in the iDock, that currently says iT iS the 17th. :angry:

iSee what your're doiNg there

• 2 weeks later...