No Jim, you're wrong. It's time to ride! :race: Beautiful spring weather over here. Yesterday afternoon I took the V11 to the exhaust builder and I'm scheduled for next week. Can't wait. When ready I'll show pics.

Well said and I am looking forward to the pics. I don't know about riding yet because we have more rain forecast (although one day of fair weather maybe).

I think I'll go get a bike ready to ride for a day!

It's about time!!

No Jim, you're wrong. It's time to ride! :race: Beautiful spring weather over here. Yesterday afternoon I took the V11 to the exhaust builder and I'm scheduled for next week. Can't wait. When ready I'll show pics.

What are you building?...

BTW it's time to finish my bike, so I can also enjoy the beautiful weather...

I'm having new exhausts built to my specs. At StarTwin

Cool, was thinking on doing the same, but then Paul came with an offer for Termi's I couldn't refuse... :P

Back on topic: What time it is? Time to wait for my parts to come in... Hoped they would be in today, but have to wait a little longer... :angry: Can't wait to :race:

I'm having new exhausts built to my specs. At StarTwin

Hmm. Designer specs are all the rage, but that's a cut above. Cool move. Maximum respect. :nerd::thumbsup:

Coombs.jpg

:D

Time for an update: Just came out of my garage. Good news for my wallet! No need for a customised exhaust anymore. Yesterday I picked up a Stucchi X-over (I thought if a have the exhausts done why not go for a better X-over). Mounted the Stucchi and for fun mounted the Ti exhausts. Fits like a glove! :) I think my Mistral X-over was somewhat warped by excessive welding...

Only thing to do is get a pair of Db-killers, because the noise isn't really comforting when riding (especially in Germany...)

• 3 months later...

Need more time...still have two layers of 'glass to lay on the keel of my boat by tomorrow. Breather hose is leaking on the Tenni, chrome isn't back for my Mercury and Hot August Nights is right around the corner, and the house- well, I haven't finished the new service panel and the whole thing still needs painting. And I transfer, location still not determined as of yet, in December. Anyone looking for a rental in Fallon??

Need more time... :bbblll:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aironepony

It's a time for hard decisions,

It's a time to make change,

It's a time to face reality,

It's time to sell my Rosso Corsa................ :oldgit:

It's a time for hard decisions,

It's a time to make change,

It's a time to face reality,

It's time to sell my Rosso Corsa................ :oldgit:

...which bit of reality are you facing? :unsure::(