... There was a man!

That's the most strange thing with time: in history you only have men, or assholes. Referring to the other fact that time strangely enough has a certain tendency to romanticise even the worst events and occurrencies you certainly must have been stirring the primordial soup of this thread.

Hubert

• 1 month later...

TIME.

Is the full stop final?

I suppose we would have to consult Aristophanes of Byzantium to know if the full stop is truly final!

I've no time

for consultation.

I'll just make a ruling that the full stop was a tragically pessimistic mistake.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hmm. 16 members online and 4 guests. What time is it out there in Guzzi world, just at the moment?

It is nearly 7:30pm here.

Post quickly, or the moment will be gone. C'mon, share some information just for interest. I'm wondering what time difference there is between posters.

10.20pm melbourne australia 21/10/11.

And waiting for the start of the rugby world cup on sunday!!

Go the All blacks!!

Cheers guzzler.

Hmm. 16 members online and 4 guests. What time is it out there in Guzzi world, just at the moment?

Post quickly, or the moment will be gone. C'mon, share some information just for interest. I'm wondering what time difference there is between posters.

Go the All blacks!!

Cheers guzzler.

Which Sunday?! Can't you be more specific?!

There are very, very, many Sundays you know.

Go the All blacks!!

Cheers guzzler.

Which Sunday?! Can't you be more specific?!

There are very, very, many Sundays you know.

Hey Belfastguzzi!!

I am talkin about this sunday!

You know the one where the ACME frog leg company moves to Eden Park Auckland New Zealand!

Cheers Guzzler.

This Sunday? But I might be reading this in 2014 in which case this Sunday will be that Sunday. Time is a confusing matter: you have to be very careful with it.

See you (ther/here) in 2014.

Don't forget.

Have a nice time.