Valentines Day arrival...

9 hours ago, docc said:

Looks to be a Genuine® @LowRyter RedFrame brace ! :luigi:

11 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

One of Don's? 

Actually my Greenie is back in the shop.  Getting a rear tire and figuring out why the tail light isn't working.  After the laundry list, it's supposed to get a dyno tune.

Yeah, well Don's frame brace would not exist if not for @LowRyter having it produced . . .

11 hours ago, LowRyter said:

One of Don's? 

Actually my Greenie is back in the shop.  Getting a rear tire and figuring out why the tail light isn't working.  After the laundry list, it's supposed to get a dyno tune.

This is stupid but it could be poor contacts between the bulb/terminals. At least that was my problem ! When you FIX the conact problem , use your goop of choice to repair the issue . My favorite is Motorcraft electrical grease.

On 2/16/2023 at 5:54 AM, gstallons said:

This is stupid but it could be poor contacts between the bulb/terminals. At least that was my problem ! When you FIX the conact problem , use your goop of choice to repair the issue . My favorite is Motorcraft electrical grease.

Thanks, you're close.  The socket connection was corroded.  I used some contact cleaner, ground several time with the bulb and took a pick to it, had no luck and gave up.  The shop used some emery cloth and cleaned it right up.  Don said it's fine.  Still awaiting a rear tire and new kickstand- the old one is wallowed out, he saw the kill switch was bent and fixed that too.  I guess I didn't know what to look for on that.

BTW- He told me hasn't sold a transmission bracket in a while.  So I'm not sure where the OP got his.