MSG\01...When?

Guest chong-chong

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK but I am going to put my V10 Centauro motor in it and have the fastest griso of anyone!!!!!

37084[/snapback]

...bah :rolleyes: .... unless you bore the 4V(like the MGS-01), the latest 2V iterations(especially with mild massaging) are coming within striking range of the production 4V engine of Centauro/Daytona vintage, and are a good bit more tractable in the low/mid range according to most owners I've known that have both....

:bike:

;)

...bah :rolleyes:      .... unless you bore the 4V(like the MGS-01), the latest 2V iterations(especially with mild massaging) are coming within striking range of the production 4V engine of Centauro/Daytona vintage, and are a good bit more tractable in the low/mid range according to most owners I've known that have both....

:bike:

;)

37086[/snapback]

who told you it will be an original engine :P

i m quite sure Jim want to transform this engine inyo a big bore one :bike:

None of the 2V engine could face a 1225 or 1288 4v engine :whistle:

If he took such engine and put it in the griso frame with the 6 gearbox ... :homer:

Jim, why don't you forget about it.

There will be no MGS. Moto Guzzi has stopped the production of this bike.

The engine is no longer available and the chassis is a too complicated story to tell.

ASK YOUR MONEY BACK!

Buy a Griso, man. I love that muscle bike.

37083[/snapback]

But what about the MGS Corsa, they already have made somes.

this is what jim i looking for, not the street legal MGS that will never be produced as we already know :huh2:

who told you it will be a  original engine  :P

i m quite sure Jim want to transform this engine in a big bore one  :bike:

None of the 2V engine could face a 1225 or 1288 4v engine  :whistle:

If he took such engine and put it in the griso frame with the 6 gearbox ... :homer:

37090[/snapback]

True True :bike:

....of course, doing so might require winning the lottery :blink:

al

Unless i'm missing something (i'm hoping Zeb or Paul chimes in on this), I can just simply place an order for a heated up Dynotec motor at pretty much any time and drop it into my chosen Guzzi of choice right ?

I was salivaitng at the idea of one of those in a Nero Corsa with some OZ wheels :)

one would think that would be a perfectly reasonable gift for Ingrid to get me. Instead of my birthdya trip to the MV Agusta/Ducati/triumph/guzzi dealer i am stuck at home waiting for her to get back from showering (plumbers are working on our water) , apparently someone needs to stay home in case my surprise present shows up ?

Maybe she did buy me some OZ wheels. if so i hope they're gold :)

Robbie, it sounds like you lead a very "tough" life :rolleyes:

;)

Happy Birthday :bier:

And yes, you could by a "hopped up" motor, but I believe they are several thousand built, and if you went for a high-cam 4V motor, you'd have to do some creative fuel tank modifications to get it to fit in a V11 body from what I understand.

But anything is "doable" :luigi:

:D