MSG\01...When?

Guest chong-chong

Yeah-that's a yuppie hangout-a place to been seen at, you can do better but ya' gotta get to the other side of the river....ya' see us South Austinites call anything north of the river "South Dallas" and avoid it like the plague. Look me up next time you're in town and I'll show you how to feed yourself and save some money for drinkin' and partyin' later! :drink: Uh Helicopter Jim-check to see if those were HRC prepared 600 rr's bet'cha they were not, again I stress you'll be cryin' like a baby with shit in your diapers-check yers'!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Supertwin (and anyone else in the area) get down to Rojellios (sp) in San Marcos sometime if you want some GOOD TexMex. All I can say is *damn*. It's down in the barrio off Guadalupe.

cheers,

Jason

Yeah jrt-that's where my shop's located, eat there about 3 times a week,even if I'm not hungry! Do the Sheriff Montague nachos and the Doc's caldo-leave with your nose and eyes runnin'! Funny thing is the waitresses don't speak any english 'cept YES...I like that in a woman-how about you? Yeah the name is Rogelios but it sounds the way you spelled it. :food:

The Supertwin shown is a limited edition model called a Folgore. It is fully registered & licenced in California. It is also for sale. Since these photos were taken the Folgore has had a number of aesthetic and performance changes. These include, among other things, billet aluminum halogen (super bright) turn indicators from Germany, custom fabricated machined aluminum licence bracket, hiugher compression pistons, bigger valves, Mark Rich Stage III flowed heads, Power Commander w/ custom map, Dunlop 208 GP's and more. The bike has less than 4,000 on the clock, is stone reliable, and with a weight of 410 lbs. wet, feels a lot stronger then 85 rear wheel horses would suggest.

Allan

• 1 month later...

Latest word on the MGS from the Intermot show.

La MGS, che ha riacquistato i suoi banner, è completamente omologata (per la pista) per cui quella che c’è al salone potrebbe essere venduta anche subito. Ne hanno in casa cinque. Ne produrranno le prime 50 a ottobre.

That means they only have five but are producing 50 more in October. I guess when I ordered mine last summer and they said it would be here in November they really meant it. They just didn't say which year.

Hey Supertwin!

"IF WE ALL VOTE WE CAN GET THE "CLOWNS" OUT OF THE 3 RING CIRCUS"

If we did this in Canada there would be no one left (or right) in the government!!!

Also heard that I may get my MGS in January but they have to send the mechanic down to Georgia to get trained first. I think I want to go and get trained myself because I know I will be the only one working on my bike (if I really do get it!).