2003 v11 lemans for sale

cory464

5 hours ago, cory464 said:

2003 Moto Guzzi LEMANS V11 | eBay

I'm selling my 2003 Moto Guzzi lemans. it's been a fun bike, but life happens. please reach out to me directly if you are interested and save us both some eBay fees. 

You may want to specify if the rear seat cowl is missing or simply not shown in the picture.

A small video of starting the bike cold and letting it idle makes wonder.

You may want to correct the eBay narrative stating 4600 miles, the odometer reads 4300, and you are stating that it is possibly 14,000; it makes it confusing.

Sorry, not trying to patronize, but I have been looking for another Guzzi (not a V11) and sifting through FB marketplace and other Craig's list, and there is never too much information you can provide.

You did mention that you had the bike for a year and a half, which is very good. Adding how many miles you did with it is important too. Scrupulous maintenance is something that makes people trust you.

if you know anything about the bike from the previous owner, throw it in.

I am telling you, because in June, I flew all the way to Boise idaho, and back. A one day trip to check out a Quota 1100ES.

I know that even if you write a full comprehensive description, people are still going to call you to ask you questions because they did not read.

But to buyers like myself, this is important.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, p6x said:

You may want to specify if the rear seat cowl is missing or simply not shown in the picture.

A small video of starting the bike cold and letting it idle makes wonder.

You may want to correct the eBay narrative stating 4600 miles, the odometer reads 4300, and you are stating that it is possibly 14,000; it makes it confusing.

Sorry, not trying to patronize, but I have been looking for another Guzzi (not a V11) and sifting through FB marketplace and other Craig's list, and there is never too much information you can provide.

You did mention that you had the bike for a year and a half, which is very good. Adding how many miles you did with it is important too. Scrupulous maintenance is something that makes people trust you.

if you know anything about the bike from the previous owner, throw it in.

I am telling you, because in June, I flew all the way to Boise idaho, and back. A one day trip to check out a Quota 1100ES.

I know that even if you write a full comprehensive description, people are still going to call you to ask you questions because they did not read.

But to buyers like myself, this is important.

If I was serious buyer I'd just message him on ebay with my mobile number and get him to give you a call or visa versa.

Phil

• Like 2

9 hours ago, fotoguzzi said:

EBay does not allow messaging phone numbers even if you spell some numbers there bot can find and cancel the message. There are ways to get it through tho if clever.

Strange I've done it many times here.

Phil