Hello and looking for risers

Doansci

Looked at swapping the stock clip-ons so the bars would be on the back side of the fork tubes but risers are required for the master cylinders to clear the fork tops.

Thanks for the new ideas.  Would still like to find the swan neck Verlicchi style just for the clean V7 Sport style.   

I'm running the DAS Mototecs, have them as far aft and up as they'll go without hose replacement & wiring mods.  I wouldn't mind trying the Verlicci style set up to see if I can last more than an hour between stops to let blood flow back into my groin area/stave off numbness.   Right out of the gate with Verlicci style clips i'd get longer hoses and get with greg bender to fab up some plug n play extension harnesses so I wouldn't have to cobble the oe wiring.  Yeah, I;ve given it some thought but so far haven't taken any action.  What I don't like about the Mototecs is they require the forks  raised up about 10mm higher into the top clamp vs stock set up.  So, I'm sitting up slightly higher but have to crane my neck to get my head up that much further to see down the road because of the change in geometry by moving the forks up higher into the top clamp.  However, imo, the Mototecs are excellent quality.  Oh well.

Art

• Like 1