gotta love this guy

staedtler

What an extreme case of misjudgement... :homer:  or is it plain stupidity?

41007[/snapback]

It's stupidity! You have to remember we're talking about a bunch of hopelessly inbred, genetically damaged, semi-morons who have never had to do a stroke of real work in their lives and survive as a parasitic excrescence off the side of the British ecconomy. Up until a few years ago Betty didn't even pay tax, despite being the richest bint on the planet :angry:

The Sachs-Coburg Gothas, (For that is their real name, they changed it to Windsor during the First Great Unpleasantness because they didn't want to appear hypocritical supporting all that codswallop about baby-eating Huns.) have a long and illustrious history of being attracted to proponents of totalitarianism and yes, this dill's great grand-pappy used to get on really well with the likes of Hitler and Mussollini.

It's important to remember that it's not just Betty, Phil the Greek, Chaz, Anne, Andy shagalot and the Poofter who are kept at the nations expense but all their relatives to about the tenth step removed as well as the hereditary peers in the House of Lords, (A bunch of dribling, incontinent, retards!) and the life peers who get elevated to the UK's (Unellected!!!!) house of review for the rest of their miserable, worthless, lives.

The bloody Windsors though! What a pity they weren't in that cellar with their useless, haemophiliac, Russian cousins back in 1919 off in Siberia.

This bunch of crooks and wasters are, for our sins, also our heads of state in OZ! It makes my flesh crawl but at least we don't have to pay for 'em most of the time.

(Rant mode off)

Pete

It's stupidity! You have to remember we're talking about a bunch of hopelessly inbred, genetically damaged, semi-morons who have never had to do a stroke of real work in their lives and survive as a parasitic excrescence off the side of the British ecconomy. Up until a few years ago Betty didn't even pay tax, despite being the richest bint on the planet :angry:

(Rant mode off)

Pete

41018[/snapback]

In my opinion is just the contrary of stupidity, the nazi custom may just be disregard about history and people :bbblll: , but living the life of the rich on everyone else's tax and get peoples' attention and even acceptance rates is smart. :homer: I think this is just bad people, shameless individuals that belong to a cast that knows how to crawl on top of everyone else's back :vomit: .

The royal families are a social problem and is up to all of humanity to get rid of them. The French done it couple of centuries ago, now may the time for the British to lower their tax :bier: .

I do not like the guillotine, just give then the pink slip and let them look for a job in the classifieds :luigi: .

I guess the worst punishment for the royal family would be a normal life where people needs to earn a living :rasta: .

Back to bikes,

I guess having to balance my life to budget my MG is part of the magic feeling when I ride it :mg: .

Anthro

Guest Brian Robson
It's stupidity! You have to remember we're talking about a bunch of hopelessly inbred, genetically damaged, semi-morons

41018[/snapback]

How dare you call the British Royal Family semi-morons!

In this family's case, there has been ceaseless effort and diligence in the pursuance and ultimate achievement of full moronity.

Thank You.

I think it's a nice shirt really, the kind of costume I would have used, quite easy to dress up for the party, though he should have tucked it in and buttoned it up. And also it gets all the do-gooders upset, so I think it's cool.

Ciao, Steve G.

I'm with Pete Roper (and prety much everyone else on this thread)

I wish i was shocked but given that whole family's pathetic academic record, i'm ashamed to having paid some of their salarys as part of my 50% income tax before i emigrated.

well ,the english defeated the spanish main due to the stupidity of the spaniards,and their self importance.

the spanish monarchy with their caste system did this to themselves and persisted until general franco took over and educated the then prince now king felipe.

it was king felipe who put down a military coup d' etat about 10 or more years ago

do you remember the generals ,etc..entering congress and shooting into the air,etc.....

the king,who was replaced into the throne by franco,immeadiately reacted and took control,arresting the officers and restoring democracy.

so far ,so good. and the people of spain love this royal family.

will it detiriorate like the english has due to whatever.............only time will tell.

but,there are also other monarchies in asia and elsewhere that do function.

in the case of spain ,had there not been a king to take control,it would remained a dictatorship .

similar situation with chile except that instead of a king they had a general who routed the castro comunists operating in the country ----(i knew some of the bastards ) and took affirmative control.

he did kill many ,and some innocents,the abuses commited by those below him for personal and sadomasochist reasons.

ie a general's wife could not bear children so he would rape a female prisioner and when the child was born , he would take the kid ,they would fly her out ,drugged ,in a helicopter and throw her out in the sea. ( these are the stories,but have not been any confirmation as yet. )

he educated many young people in the best universities in europe and the usa with the most prominent being from the chicago school of buss.

he then retired,held free elections ,and the students became the moving force in the country.

today,chile is the strongest democracy in south america and the strongest economy. hated by many neighbors because they cannot perform to the same standards as the chilenos ,thus,envy ,manifesting itself as hate.......and the left wants to bring them down any way they can......(sounds familiar ?).

and all because of one man ,hated by the left, who knew that his country could do better...

and how does this translate to the english monarchy--------------

the monarchy is but a symbol,to which someday,the people may have to turn to as a means of emerging from some major problem .

the question is,are they ,the members of the monarchy up to the task ????

are the people able to recognize what the monarchy can actually do for them and demand such.

or ,will the anglo-saxon traditions of fairness die witht the monarchy and the u.k. become another italy after they eliminated their monarchy.?

by the way,i am neither for or against.

i am from cuba and lost my country to a hitler type who says that he is a leftist in order to get the support of the left all over the world. but in fact he is no better than a right wing dictator masquarading as a comunist.

I think it's a lot of to do about nothing. He's 16 and he likes to drink and go nuts. Just like most 16-year-old boys. He's going to a PRIVATE costume party, and all things Nazi are usually at such events. You could go down the street in London and see 'The Producers' with men in Nazi uniforms dancing in a chorus line. You could go into the gay district of any city and find men in Nazi wear. Why? Because it is ludicrous. Plus, Nazis had great fashion sense and their uniforms are beautiful. I like pointing out that Nazis are no worse than Americans. Americans run torture camps, too. What's the difference? Nazi leaders were at least on record for having high I.Qs. - something you couldn't say about American leaders. It's all hypocritical baloney if you ask me.

Guest Brian Robson

Enzemo,you obviously have your reasons for just loving those warm and cuddly Nazis, but didn't you develop your own cosy little bier kellar site for you and your brownshirts to espouse your particular brand of northwest latte facism?

I'm surprised it took you so long before your little metaphorical right arm shot up. :moon:

I think it's a lot of to do about nothing.  He's 16 and he likes to drink and go nuts.  Just like most 16-year-old boys.

41174[/snapback]

Guest jerroldt

Arrogance, immaturity and bad judgement! Why drag something up from the past that invokes bad memories? Yes, they had sharp uniforms and their people were rallied to the cause, but that cause turned out bad in the end. I think that it is a case of poor parenting. I don't think that this kid has studied much history and if he did, it didn't sink in. I think that he needs a lot of counceling on tact. Really a poor display of Royalty??