HONEST PARTNERS FOR BUSYNESS WANTED.

Admin Jaap

I totally missed the whole thread, now its just an empty thread of ppl making fun of the thread I didn't get to witness. its like passing a funny accident thats already been cleared, so you hear about it later, Heh. funny :huh2:

:whistle:

yeah how bout them vikes?

I have seen alot of the nigerian scams, but this one is new to me:

Subject: Gold Dust And Diamond For Sale

ATTN/BUYERS,

My name is Mr. Morris editedouttoprotecttheguilty

An agent and consultant of miners corporative in Ghana,Cote d'Ivoire and Burkinafasso, where Gold and Diamond are being mined. We have quantities of Gold Au Dustnow for sale.

PRODUCT Alluvial Gold Dust And Diamond.

QUANTITY : 630 Kgs.

FINENESS/PURITY 99.95% or better

PRICE: USD$ 4,800/per Kg).

After testing the products and be satisfiedthe payment will be made and the goods will be cargoed to the country of your choice by the authorities.

Buyer is requested on his likings to come with his testingtools. Note:The quantity can be changed as the days goes by.

email: editedouttoprotecttheguilty@zwallet.com

Best regards,

Mr. Morris editedouttoprotecttheguilty

at least its a worldwide problem I thought maybe the US was the only ones getting mail boxes full of penile ehancing, breast enlarging, mortgage reducing, weight loosing pills availble for a small small fee of everything in your bank account.

:ninja:

Guest Nogbad
at least its a worldwide problem I thought maybe the US was the only ones getting mail boxes full of penile ehancing, breast enlarging, mortgage reducing, weight loosing pills availble for a small small fee of everything in your bank account.

:ninja:

45229[/snapback]

No, its right here in the UK. I must get several every day.