Next bike

Admin Jaap

What's your next bike going to be?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. What's your next bike going to be?

• I'll keep my V11 forever!
    • Another V11
    • Definetly another Guzzi!
    • The new Moto Guzzi Griso
    • The new Breva 1100
    • Another Italian brand
    • BMW
    • Japanese crotchrocket
    • Other brand
    • I'll quit biking

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh I'll keep my V11 until its good and dead. But for my next (2nd) motorcycle it will probably be an aprilia futura! I love'em and a ton better lookin than anything BMdubya has come out with. IF anything was to happen to my V11 i.e crash blow up ect, I'll be all over the griso!. :bier:

WELL if you goto my member information page you'll see my true dream bike. but that is one to remain in dreams like that Ferrari 360 modena I just can't justify the price for a bike you can only ride for such a short distance bring nothing with you not even a passenger it doesn't like to obey the speed limit AT all, and spend tons of $£¥€ on everything for it. IF I was to come into some money then forget the futura I'd get the MV and an HD, oh and the griso. :thumbsup:

...better get one quick(New Old Stock) or used, as the Futura and Falco are no longer to be produced by Aprilia... last I heard :(

Beyond just wanting another bike for the sake of nothing else but wanting a "change", I'll keep my LeMans "forever" as long as it remains reliable and fits my needs.

...at ~90rwhp, it's plenty powerful enough, handles quite well, and retains enough of a classic quality, especially being air-cooled, that it still has my vote.

Heck, my FJ1200 was 13 years old when I sold it :D

But time will tell :P

Right now I don't have any money for another bike anyway, so I'm "stuck" with the LeMans for a while regardless :bike:

al

My next bike in my stable would be a Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin! Guzzi Powered :mg: , Italian :helmet: , lightweight and handling like a Ducati. :race: Life is good! :grin:

Now I would have to decide which bike would have to go to make room. Humm :homer:

Mike

I hope I never make the same mistake twice and sell my Guzzi. But if I did, I'd be looking to replace the charm, styling, handling, sounds and interest of a Guzzi.

What bike could possibly do that? Really nothing, except maybe a Ducati comes closest. I've at least been tempted to look at one of those over the last few years. Particularily the Multistrada, although I think it's ugly, it looks very functional. The Monsters, one of which I owned, still look great to me.

And, in support of BMW, I just bought another one. Call me a baby, but when you're looking at 1000 miles in all types of weather, or a Sunday blast when it's 45degrees outside, that fairing and heated grips look awfully good to me. plug in the vest and go!

:2c:

Dan

Guest Nogbad

I'd originally intended to get the LeMans faired version, but I found a really good low miles V11 Sport, and put a screen on. However, I still want a LeMans, and will probably swap the Sport in 2 years time.

I still want a LeMans, and will probably swap the Sport in 2 years time.

I agree I fell in love with the naked but as time goes I really wouldn't mind having that extra fairing. I went on a 400mi trip and the wind really started to get to me. I had thought the lemans looked akward but the more I think about it and look at it. its kind of classy, gives a very retro vibe but looks space age compared to bikes it emmulates.

well.. I got the Tuono as the second bike.. Its great. Rode up to Sacramento and back yesterday and it was really frickin cold in the morning heading up there. I was wishing for heated everything !

Depending on how they perform/sell, I might look at a Paul Smart Ducati replica in a couple of years..

Right now the V11 and the Tuono are a nice riding mix for me.

Gee Jaap, I never have got in the question: "my next bike?"

At the moment I have this one and I am very happy with it. Sometimes it brakes down, and mostly he still ride on the road. Every time I ride my bike I feel the most happy man on earth.

Well Jaap, I cannot give any choice in your poll. Sorry.

My Rosso Corsa is here to stay- I will marry her next year and she will have my babies and we will live happily ever after.

I would love a Ducati 999R in the garage to complement her, for those days when I want to something extra on the side- bit like having an affair with your slim attractive secretary!

Guy :helmet:

I've voted to keep my V11 forever.

I've been riding Guzzis for about 20 years and love em to bits (literally sometimes :P ) and the V11 is everything I love about Guzzis and more, the only thing I'd like to park next to it is another Guzzi (earlier Le Mans maybe) but then I'd be the first to admit I'm not quite all there :grin: .

Can't wait for all this snow to melt so I can get out there and ride! :bike:

Mal :helmet: