MGS-01 when?....

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Yesterday I left home to go on a 10 day shift flying and I was only away for 30 minutes when I recieved a text message "The eagle has landed!". I hope you all know what this means!

I think there will have to be an online unveiling! Everyone will have to buy some red Italian wine and tune in at the right time and the "Eagle" will be revealed to all!

Updates will follow when I know when I am getting home!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool :D

Photos when you get it in-hand :bier:

I was talking to Jason at Moto Italiano on Friday, and Munroe in SF is supposed to have received 4(uncomfirmed) :bike:

It doesn't look like Moto Italiano will get any though, due to more MGNA nutso SNAFUs :glare: ... long story, but MGNA didn't honor their order/guarantee for 2 MGS's placed last year, since the bike got delayed a year, and the Platinum dealers had a 2 wk window to reorder again, and due to the dealership moving, etc... Moto Italiano missed it <_>

We'll see if they get at least one, but it's doubtful... which is really sucky, as Moto Italiano was *the* dealership that helped MGNA parade the bike around Northern CA's show and track circuits.

al

Good to hear, Jim.

Happy hunting when you return! :bike:

Søren

Very cool  :D

Photos when you get it in-hand  :bier:

I was talking to Jason at Moto Italiano on Friday, and Munroe in SF is supposed to have received 4(uncomfirmed)  :bike:

It doesn't look like Moto Italiano will get any though, due to more MGNA nutso SNAFUs  :glare:    ...  long story, but MGNA didn't honor their order/guarantee for 2 MGS's placed last year, since the bike got delayed a year, and the Platinum dealers had a 2 wk window to reorder again, and due to the dealership moving, etc...  Moto Italiano missed it  <_>

We'll see if they get at least one, but it's doubtful... which is really sucky, as Moto Italiano was *the* dealership that helped MGNA parade the bike around Northern CA's show and track circuits.

al

45304[/snapback]

The same thing almost happened to my bike. It was only because I stopped by Valley Moto Guzzi and harassed them into checking again did they find out about the re-order situation.

The first shipment was only six bikes with another 4 on their way - confirmed. Anymore after that is up in the air but it seems MGNA knows they have to make up to a few dealers because they are promising more!

WAY TO GO!!!!! If I cant swindle my way out of a shift at work so I can go to the unvieling at ValleyMG I bring some vino to work with me to cheers ya Jim. Im sure a pre celebration wont hurt your feelings hey? Either way see ya next week Jim---good going!!---Chris

Guest goffredo
Everyone will have to buy some red Italian wine and tune in at the right time and the "Eagle" will be revealed to all![/size]

Splendid!!!

Can't find any serious Italian wine right now but I'd go with some pretty good Bordeaux. That'll do the job. Ready with the corkscrew: at your signal, sir.

:drink::mg::D

G.