How's this for a lark?

belfastguzzi

OK it's not as good as opening a box and finding an MGS-01 inside, but it seems pretty :food: for now.

label.jpg

stucbox.jpg

xover.jpg

ECU.jpg

cans.jpg

Tasty!!!!!!!

Might I ask where from -- and how much? That titanium kit is as rare as (fill in the blank with your best folksy saying).

Congrats -- and, PLEASE, post a sound file when you get it on.

Tasty!!!!!!!

Might I ask where from -- and how much?  That titanium kit is as rare as (fill in the blank with your best folksy saying).

Congrats -- and, PLEASE, post a sound file when you get it on.

46230[/snapback]

Yes to all of that.

I'm still in shock as I thought that this stuff just wasn't going to be available again. New stock seems to have arrived in various places, so I presume that some will get through to the U.S.?

I have to thank 'Guzzirider' Guy for posting an alert to new V.11 kit, on this site.

I got the cans & crossover from Corsa Italiana in London:

http://www.corsaitaliana.com/index.php?f=data_moto_guzzi&a=2

InMoto also has it in stock: http://www.inmoto.com/motoguzzispares.htm

The kit was £720 + VAT = £846

The x-over was £200: a hideous price for a couple of bent pipes.

Postage to me was about £10.

Now all you need is a K&N filter and a PC111 oh and maybe dual plugging or one of Cliff's ecu's and better get it on a rolling road and maybe hi compression pistons and I wonder if it could use a bigger cam and better get the heads flowed and............................ :luigi:

I hope you have fun fitting the sytem with a lump hammer and a chisel!

46259[/snapback]

It's a 'Martin Barrett' job then?

yeah doing the conversion its a solid $1,300 for that exhaust cans I was hoping my dealer was steering me wrong on the price, I think I'll get the Mistral Ti's Maybe I can air brush the logo on with a stencil and engine paint or powder coat (I knows a guy). Also I could pick up the pistons and a PCIII and a fender eliminator and a crossover and have it dynod and mapped. its just too much for just mufflers I still need to save a lil money for a second bike its like I'm way behind on this board. -_-

Anyway I'm young enough I can work on catching up. :bike:

I think I'll get the Mistral Ti's Maybe I can air brush the logo on with a stencil and engine paint or powder coat (I knows a guy).

Take care that if you want to paint on a muffler it better be HOT where you paint on it so that the appropriate paint will stay there for long time. ^_^

ED> And here is a racing Xover on ebay if anyone is interested (new)

Racing X-over For V-11

Edit2. If the exaust doean't get hot then proceed as other situations of painting the same material-.

powder coating they stick in an oven for awhile to get it good and hot, I don't know if its possible or worth it, I was just thinking outloud maybe it could happen, actually if enough money is involved anything is possible.