technical instruction video's online!

Paul Minnaert

I got a pair cd's with guzzi technical instructions. cd1 is the engine, cd2 has fuel, gearbox, reardrive. All from the breva 750, calli EV, V11. Technical level is not so high, so most people here should be able to follow. To be clear, here is shown how to take things appart, and get it toghether, and what to check.

both arround 600 mb,

For now windows users, there might be a way to use it if you have quicktime(pro), where you can select languages, since the video's are multiple languages at the same time. The rest are pdf's

The cd's will be available for a limited time.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a wild guess at the 2nd file name, just change it from cd1 to cd2  :)

49091[/snapback]

Good thinking ;)

I'm afraid that's not possible... First of all the vids are copyrighted. 2nd: they take up waaaaay too much serverspace. Permanently hosting these CD's would cost a lot of money. :(

Maybe someone on this forum has his own webserver and is willing to take a (small) risk?

I will for individuals, not for the public. If someone wants them, let me know and I'll put them on my server. Like Jaap says- there are copyright issues and also, I do feel a little (just a little) bad about letting the state pay for the bandwidth.

I can't get the second CD to unzip- the first was just fine. I'm going to try it on a PC (failed on a Mac).

J

To check, I downloaded cd2, got it with 480kb/sec and within 20 minutes. And it unziped fine. Found only that I've been messing arround with cd1 and cd2, but if you have both, you have it all. Watch out if your c: disk is almost out of space, it won't donload correct, altough windows doesn't complain. You need double the space free from what you download, windows does put it in a cach e first, and when download complete, writes to the destination file.

CD1.zip should be 564.477.768 Kb

CD2.zip should be 621.058.565 kb

What might be confusing, is that inside cd1.zip is a directory cd2, and vise versa, because I first changed the 1 and 2 , after that I corrected the zip name, but the directory ame inside wasn't changed.

Edited by Paul Minnaert

...got 'em after the second try  :thumbsup:

I wonder if this is the same set?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4544470544&rd=1

al

49180[/snapback]

Al, glad you finally got them...really great videos!

the one you posted was for manuals, but the same seller had this one......same cds.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4544207764&rd=1

Something that mightn't be obvious is to copy the extracted zip files to your hard drive with the same directory structure that is in the CD1 or CD2 zip file. Otherwise the access to the PDFs will not function.

Thanks, Paul! :bier:

Very nice Paul!

My download went OK- thank goodness for a T10 line in my office....

Really found myself absorbed with the "show". Although I'll likely (hopefully) never have to tear down my V11, I kept saying to myself as I watched the chapters "Oh, that's what's in there" or "Oh, that's how that goes together".

I'd give this flick two thumbs up! :)

Mike