Another MGS01 on eBay

callison

...Will you be going to either of these KB?....

I'd like to do both... but like you I leave things usually to last minute to decide. I'm self employed & work is hard to predict. Mallory was a good day last year - really well organised as you'd expect from the BMW club I guess ...but a great mix of bikes & riders, some really interesting stuff. I saw about all them crashes in BSB but it wasn't clear why? I went to Cadwell about 12 years ago & only on the short circuit, but I loved it, the elevation & the bit into/thru The Gooseneck & down into Mansfield...

So yeah I hope to do both. But then there's other things too & the family...I was thinking to be more decisive this year but I couldn't make up my mind...

Mr Wishy Washy :sun:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't blame you there KB- I will fit at least one day in I am sure.

I really do hope to see some MGS01s out there in action on the Club track day- from Todd's write up, and the recent win in Italy, it sounds as if it is truly a good sports bike, not just simply an object of desire at bike shows.

Guy :helmet:

Yes it would be interesting to see how fast an MGS01 is compared to a V11!

50436[/snapback]

Would like to take my Scura (fitted with titanium cans and race chip) as well as the MGS01, but don't have a trailer - any volunteers to ride one of them to the events for me? :food:

Robin

You could always hire a transit sized van to transport both of your bikes- about £40 a day normally.

I would volunteer to ride your MGS01 to the track but you would never see me or the bike again!!!!

Well this ones still stuck- I think this is the third listing coming to an end and still no bids.

If he removed the minimum bid and set a reserve around £12k I reckon he would get shot of it- but this may be below what he is willing to sell for of course.

I can't see anyone paying £14k for it though.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4545937951&rd=1

Well this ones still stuck- I think this is the third listing coming to an end and still no bids.

If he removed the minimum bid and set a reserve around £12k I reckon he would get shot of it- but this may be below what he is willing to sell for of course.

I can't see anyone paying £14k for it though.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4545937951&rd=1

Guy  :helmet:

50628[/snapback]

£14k works out to $26,685, which I think is below what the MGS01 is listed for here. So the price seems to be right. It's just really expensive. For that kind of money, an MV 1000 F4 might be a better choice for a street bike.

The main problem is that you can buy a brand new one for £16k (maybe less if you haggle) so £14k for one thats been raced a couple of times seems a bit steep.

If the seller is patient, he may have more luck if he waited until all the new ones are sold and then his will be the only one available.

The main problem is that you can buy a brand new one for £16k (maybe less if you haggle) so £14k for one thats been raced a couple of times seems a bit steep.

Yep!

P.S.edit. Look he sold a 18K bike for just the half price

ZX-10 Why doesn't he do the same with the MGS ??. Ie022.gif I would buy it then ...LOL

I may just have to waite016.gifso he changes his mind.