Scura RS

Admin Jaap

NICE!!! :bier:  :thumbsup:

I like the way all the colors complement each other.

Is that the fuel pump above the radiator?

51412[/snapback]

Yeah, he has one of the "rare" .... what I call "Centauro style" fuel pump locations.... location #3 in the FAQ if I recall.

A few of the V11 Sport/LeMans in 02(maybe even some 01s, but who knows) were shipped with the arrangement you see in the photo above, with the fuel-pump mounted out front, above the oil-cooler, which was moved down. I assume the voltage regulator had to be slightly relocated as well in this arrangement.

Like Sport1100i and Centauro owners, I don't think anyone with the "fuel pump out front" has experienced vapor lock problems BTW, which has always served to reinforce my theory about pump(and perhaps associated plumbing) "heat soak" being a big contributor to this issue :huh2:

I also think just about every 02 Tenni I've seen has its pump out front like this too, but I can't be certain.

Anyway, once again, great looking package there Jaap :thumbsup:

Perhaps one day I can afford Paul's tail, but not with the current Euro/$$ exchange rates .... woof :o

al

I love it, and I also like the look of the headlamp who cares about something else anything else throw in a HID if you don't got it. or wait for the HILEDs.  :thumbsup: everything else pure art  :wub:

51442[/snapback]

Just in case it wasn't clear, Paul(and a few others) were referring to the fact that it appears Jaap used the late model headlight as used on the Ballabio, Cafe Sport, etc... which protrudes much further out than the headlight as used on your bike, for example.

Also, the late model headlight does not turn with the bars.

al