OT: Centauro wheelie

Admin Jaap

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are the bars on the centauro?  Can clip-ons work?  How about different positions or different bars for better body positioning on the thing?

54486[/snapback]

Tom --

The stockers were tall and wide. DIdn't like 'em.

THese came off a BMW 650 (or something similar) and worked well for me...

• 1 month later...
Guest redguzziv10

i've got to agree with the general opinion here, my V10 when it was running right, went like a fat boy chasing an ice cream van, but there lies the problem, unless you make all the changes with respect to crossovers, Creedon chip, etc, it'll never run as good as it could, and even after all that it will still run differently between cold and hot days.

Very few posters on the Centauro Owners forum will admit to having the bike truly sorted. (maybe that' just a biker thing in general though.)

Since changing to the V11 i do still yearn for the "pulling the skin off your face" power, but better handling more than makes up for it.

one other thing. if i went without riding the V10 for a couple of weeks, i felt like i had to learn to ride all over again. On the V11 i wanted to lean it into bends as i was riding it home from the sellers house. it just inspires confidence

i've got to agree with the general opinion here, my V10 when it was running right, went like a fat boy chasing an ice cream van, but there lies the problem, unless you make all the changes with respect to crossovers, Creedon chip, etc, it'll never run as good as it could, and even after all that it will still run differently between cold and hot days.

Very few posters on the Centauro Owners forum will admit to having the bike truly sorted. (maybe that' just a biker thing in general though.)

Since changing to the V11 i do still yearn for the "pulling the skin off your face" power, but better handling more than makes up for it.

one other thing. if i went without riding the V10 for a couple of weeks, i felt like i had to learn to ride all over again. On the V11 i wanted to lean it into bends as i was riding it home from the sellers house. it just inspires confidence

56814[/snapback]

Amen! :bier: