Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

To get this thread back on track  :D.....

v11.jpg

My pride and joy, taken 22nd April 2005 on the east coast of Yorkshire - which is known as 'Gods County' round these 'ere parts  :).

72586[/snapback]

When I lived on the East Yorkshire coast it was known as something rather ruder......because of all the Wessies who fetched up there at the weekend!

Sorry: only joking.

Lovely bike, but why haven't you registered it yet?

What's your Breva like, then?

Bob

Lovely bike, but why haven't you registered it yet?

What's your Breva like, then?

Bob

72603[/snapback]

I may be getting paranoid :o but I prefer not to plaster my reg number all over the internet. You read of so many problems caused by scum 'borrowing' others numbers to evade speeding fines etc.

Regarding the Breva - well I love it :wub:. When it first appeared in prototype form I didn't really think much of it, but looked forwards to a test ride all the same. It was the test ride that sold it to me and I've even come to terms with its 'modern' styling features :). It doesn't have the sporting edge of a V11 but it does have comfort, is user friendly and has more than enough performance for my needs. Its covered 5,000 miles to date and the engine/transmission is just starting to feel nicely bedded in.

Breva.jpg

The phrase I keep using to describe the Breva 1100 is 'it's a quality product' and that is what has impressed me most. Since buying it on 27-08-05 I've toured Europe and used it in most weathers. The finish has held up remarkably well with no signs of corrosion. Most fasteners are nicely finished with many stainless ones used for non-structural points.

You read of so many problems caused by scum 'borrowing' others numbers to evade speeding fines etc. .............

Regarding the Breva - well I love it 

72720[/snapback]

Understood. Looks fit, Chris, and you've certainly given it a fair testing since you've had it. My dealer reckons the gearbox is much improved over the V11's.

Enjoy it!

Bob

: Hi convict :D

Great pic! Definitely 2007 calendar material :thumbsup

Cheers from snowy Denmark

Søren