The best Exhaust ??

sharky

Reverse cone megaphones? LOUDLY is how they perform!

Those are exhaust pipes, not mufflers...

63286[/snapback]

Loud is nice but I meant how do they perform BHP wise?

Mistral have a good track record so hopefully they will go as well as they look.

Guy :helmet:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should there be a "crease" on the inner face of the Right Hand can on a set of MG ti s?

My supplier was "vague"!! I'm not really paranoid, I'm not, really!?!

63550[/snapback]

I dont see a crease anywhere on my right can on my ti's what area exactly are you referring to the end plate or the titanium can itself?

:2c:

Mistral Carbon fiber ovals :thumbsup:

Look great, sound great, go great :D

Ahh the sound..........being stuck up here in at the far end of the continent l have had very little chance to hear all those other Guzzi exhausts (none), but the Mistrals just make my bike SOUND like a Guzzi should.

:wub:

that good !!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

YESSS! my MG titans are delivered and ready to be picked up at my dealer. 14 weeks delivery time. Not bad. Hope they come without creases... gulp

As far as I am concerned this is the coolest exhausts right now, even though I havent heard them yet..harrrharrrharrr :bike:

Now I know what to do in the weekend. Scaring small animals and women in my neighborhood.

I have the MG Ti kit and I wish they were a little louder. I would love to get my hands on a set of those reverse cone megaphones from mistral. Does anyone know any more about them? Are they one or two pieces? Can't really tell from the photos Paul Minnaert posted. Is it true that the stucci crossover adds considerable loudness?. If so, I may consider adding the crossover.

Rocketman

Is it true that the stucci crossover adds considerable loudness?.  If so, I may consider adding the crossover. 

64205[/snapback]

Just remember that the stock x-over isn't so much that as a pre-muffler: it has some minor baffling inside it. The Stucchi is truly a x-over; just open piping, merging & diverging the exhaust flow. So yes, I would expect the Stucchi hardware to add little somethin'somethin' to the Guzzi audio footprint...

:luigi:

Ride on!

:mg:

Just remember that the stock x-over isn't so much that as a pre-muffler: it has some minor baffling inside it. The Stucchi is truly a x-over; just open piping, merging & diverging the exhaust flow. So yes, I would expect the Stucchi hardware to add little somethin'somethin' to the Guzzi audio footprint...

:luigi:

Ride on!

:mg:

64235[/snapback]

My crossover ain't a Stucchi, but I would agree with your surmising! :thumbsup:

Nige. B)

When I fitted my Stucchi the noise increase was minimal- it was pretty loud anyway with Mistrals and no airbox lid.

Made a positive difference to the power delivery though even before I had my PC111 set up on the dyno.

Check the build quality before you buy one- mine was fine from the box but some are made uneven and make it harder to fit.

Guy :helmet:

I have the MG Ti kit and I wish they were a little louder.   Is it true that the stucci crossover adds considerable loudness?.  If so, I may consider adding the crossover. 

64205[/snapback]

The crossover makes a big difference. I've posted the sounds before, try here, pref. with headphones:

exhaust sound

I've added an mp3 file to download if you don't have QuickTime Player.

Stock crossover is very soft in comparison.

The crossover makes a big difference. I've posted the sounds before, try here, pref. with headphones:

exhaust sound

64274[/snapback]

I do not like the "hard" sound, especially when you close the throttle. Could you please post the file with standard x-over also as mp3 on this page? I do not have Quicktime and no chance to install it here at work.

This year I used Lameroni exhausts, round and comlpetely open, together with the standard x-over. I found this to be a real macho combo, not so hard, screaming and somewhat cheap, but nevertheless very much like a coming thunderstorm, somehow scaring and very unique!

Greets, Hubert

exhaust sound

64274[/snapback]

Are you talking about the 2002 Le Mans crossover or does that apply also to the 2003?