The Ashes come home

Guest Nogbad

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw – when I said we have plenty of ashes here at the moment, this is what I meant (in case you thought I meant something trivial...)

tonight's paper

Tele9.05.jpg

oh well, it was One – Nil, as Jaap kindly added

9.05_belfast_mural.jpg9.05_orange_masks.jpg

60389[/snapback]

Well I hope you are keeping safe BFG- those guys who riot and try and kill the police need to chill out a bit.

Guy :helmet:

– never mind the topic, I've just noticed your 'list' (no not rhyming slang: your list over

It says, 'HD Fatboy 2006'

When did that appear? When did you travel into 2006? Did you get permission? You've some explaining to do.

– never mind the topic, I've just noticed your 'list' (no not rhyming slang: your list over

It says, 'HD Fatboy 2006'

When did that appear? When did you travel into 2006? Did you get permission? You've some explaining to do.

60457[/snapback]

Just call me Dr Who! Yes I have a new toy on the way- sold my little car and bought myself a HD- well it arrives in this country next month. Also sold my Jackal to my parents- my 58 year old Mum is now riding around the Hampshire lanes on the back of my old Guzzi. She calls herself a Biker Babe!

Its about time I slowed down a bit so am looking forward to cruising around the moorland roads without having to take urgent sheep avoiding action at 90mph. I was thinking of slowing things down a bit anyway but the recent death of a friend was the final straw.

Keeping the V11 of course- it will remain as my track day bike and will take me abroad too.

The HD is a 2006 model- for some reason they launch them in July.

No tassled jacket or HOG patches here I am afraid and my only tattoo will be a Guzzi eagle!

Now let the piss taking commence!

I have lost 22lbs since my op...

60469[/snapback]

clearly the lobotomy

and the lightening of grey matter has resulted in impaired judgement :homer:

with tassels on

(have fun :thumbsup: )

clearly the lobotomy

and the lightening of grey matter has resulted in impaired judgement  :homer:

with tassels on

(have fun :thumbsup: )

60472[/snapback]

Yes the lobotomy worked well- I have been programmed to "walk bad", give "withering stares in bad ass shades", stick out my gut as far as possible, treat my bitches "bad", drink weak beer and whoop a lot.

Well this is what most of the chartered accountants and solicitors do in the local Hog Chapter!

some Bad-Ass things, apparently

You wear black leather or PVC at least three times a month.

You don't need to wear a sexy outfit to feel sexy.

You don't care what people think of you.

Women get really insecure when you talk to their boyfriends / husbands.

You own at least one dominatrix outfit.

Your walk attracts attention.

You're not too shy to get nude in public.

You think all men are jerks.

You wish you were a Vampire.

some Good-Ass things

Knit whatever the hell you want . . . whenever you want.

Buy as much yarn (and books and needles etc.) as you want, whenever the hell you want.

Never, ever, apologize for knitting.

Never, ever, apologize because you think something you knit isn't "good" enough.

Never, ever, apologize about how you knit: right-handed, left-handed, or with your toes!

Traditional knitting is timeless.

Display your stash with pride!

You don't have to follow a pattern exactly -- make changes if you wanna.

Never apologize for knitting cat/dog hair into your sweater. It's all the warmer!

Whenever a non-knitter asks you a stupid question, remember that you carry long, sharp sticks.

• 2 months later...

Regarding the ashes,we are not sore losers, we just like to do things diferently. Us aussies have decided to join the international team selling baseball bats and generating a little more work for the panel beaters. We are not a racist country so I don't want to hear comments to that effect. Its just a few likely lads letting off steam. Our beachside suburbs were becoming too congested with cars parking everywhere, now there should be more room for guzzis.

Molotov cocktails seized as police step up patrols

Friday Dec 16 08:00 AEDT

By ninemsn staff

Sydney police seized molotov cocktails and arrested 19 people overnight in the fifth straight night of patrols since race-fuelled mob violence erupted.

The new arrests come amid uncomfirmed reports this morning that up to 30 car and busloads of Lebanese, Serb, Italian and Greek gangs from Melbourne are on their way to Sydney for a repeat of last Sunday's race riot in Cronulla, Nine Network News said.

Perhaps they could have used Harleys as mobile molotov cocktails :drink:

:2c: '' the question must be asked '' why baseball bats, and not cricket bats..I guess it's still or renewed [ALL THE WAY WITH L.B.J ] OUR sliding to mentality of us ''guys gotta do sumthin..perhaps it may have something to do with the now endless reminder of galopoli to the point of calls for it to re created in aus, a cove where we can all go to remember.. :vomit: well not this cove. :angry:

Regarding the ashes,we are not sore losers, we just like to do things diferently. Us aussies have decided to join the international team selling baseball bats and generating a little more work for the panel beaters. We are not a racist country so I don't want to hear comments to that effect. Its just a few likely lads letting off steam. Our beachside suburbs were becoming too congested with cars parking everywhere, now there should be more room for guzzis.

Molotov cocktails seized as police step up patrols

Friday Dec 16 08:00 AEDT

By ninemsn staff

Sydney police seized molotov cocktails and arrested 19 people overnight in the fifth straight night of patrols since race-fuelled mob violence erupted.

The new arrests come amid uncomfirmed reports this morning that up to 30 car and busloads of Lebanese, Serb, Italian and Greek gangs from Melbourne are on their way to Sydney for a repeat of last Sunday's race riot in Cronulla, Nine Network News said.

Perhaps they could have used Harleys as mobile molotov cocktails :drink:

70691[/snapback]