*SCURA* gang hut

belfastguzzi

Let me get this straight. You mean some people don't ride in the winter? :huh2:

Don't they allow studded tires this time of year? How about a small plow off of a John Deere bodged onto the front end? :homer: I mean I've managed an outrigger on the Scura for Eureka's weather :cheese:

You, who are not still riding, have my sympathies. :drink:

Best wishes for a short winter

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Haa!! Gotcha! :D

........Where else but the Scurra :ninja:  Gang Hut would you find stuff on how to improve your cod piece with shoe stretchers and gym socks!

See, now over on the  :sun: Tenni  :notworthy: side of the street we don't have issues like the Scurrista's have, with size challenged areas blah, blah, blah bla... Van

72045[/snapback]

DIDN'T YOU EVEN NOTICE that the boy wot posted that isn't a Scura Man??????

AND... who is it that rides around on bikes with whopping big fairings on the front – eh?? 'nuff said

this thread is now officially hijacked by the Greenie Bunch!

65416[/snapback]

Nah - you just don't understand - Scuras are un-hijack-able - they go their own way, never the same way twice. The route for the day is the way the front wheel points. Attitude, presence, individuality - the three legs of Scura-dom. You can't make one, you can't buy one, you can't hijack one. Look, listen and weepRobin_and_Scura.jpgLucia_the_Camel.jpg

Attitude, presence, individuality - the three legs of Scura-dom. You can't make one, you can't buy one, you can't hijack one. Look, listen and weep

72115[/snapback]

Leads nicely on to the Three Scurateers (tm - BFG, his picture is posed)

Palm_Pilot_Diagnostic.jpg

Okay there's a Lemans rider obscured in the background :P

Edited by Martin Barrett

Us Rosso owners are loners- can't mix well with others so we plod the highways on our own talking to our imaginary friends and pretending everyone thinks our red and gold bikes look great.

So no club for ourselves- we leave that to the black and green boys and girls.

Guy :helmet:

where's all the Cafo Sports chiming in, Might not have been a limited production run but I haven't seen but 1 in my lifetime thus far. I've seen a bunch of other ones but I'm thinking the Rossa's and the Cafe's need to start a gang too.  :bier:

72122[/snapback]

I saw the UK Press bike at Haywards of Cambridge. It bits with the engine apart on the bench after it blew up whilst on a group test :( They also had the Rosso Corsa ex Press Bike for sale.

Us Rosso owners are loners- can't mix well with others so we plod the highways on our own talking to our imaginary friends and pretending everyone thinks our red and gold bikes look great.

So no club for ourselves- we leave that to the black and green boys and girls.

Guy  :helmet:

72123[/snapback]

I think Ben means the Rosso Mandello. Like wot Jim's got. You can never tell with the American spin on English :)

Is that Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull on the right?????

72118[/snapback]

just cos he's standing on one leg don't mean that it's Ian Anderson – it could be Docc.

I think Ben means the  Rosso Mandello. Like wot Jim's got. You can never tell with the American spin on English  :)

72127[/snapback]

yeah the Rosso Mandellos they were real limited and different the Rosso corsa and Nero Corsas lemans was just a paint scheme you don't count get back in line. Only Recognized Possible Guzzi gangs are as Follows

1)the Red Framers(the O.G.'s)

2)the Rosso Madonnas

3)the Scared Scuras

4)the Cafe latte's

5)the Tenni's

6)the Coppa Cabanas

Everyone else is just part of the General Population.

Look, listen and weepRobin_and_Scura.jpgLucia_the_Camel.jpg

72115[/snapback]

Ah yes, the Moto Guzzi strap-line. Jaap should re-title Tech Topics with that phrase.