*SCURA* gang hut

belfastguzzi

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 2 mods togo, CF Pauls tailpeice and a new paintjob I'm going to go for a tweaked version of the Copa. It'll look sweeeet.  :xmas:

67971[/snapback]

I like your avatar of the dog stiiffing the tailpipe....he knows which end to sniff, smart dog!

Hey, don't you know Copa Cabana colors don't fly in the Scura Gang Hut.

Perhaps if you replaced that pearly Coppa white silver with Black :huh2:

v11ci020li.jpg

Or maybe Red Green Black and Gold :rasta:

maybe I f'd up the avatars by trying to place a 1.3mb pic in it last night??? anyway I resized and changed the file type and got it down to something like 55kb or less and anywho I Wasn't thinking of getting rid of the Silver but adding more silver to it bringing the swoosh style back a lil bit and having less red a tish more green. I'll draw it up sometime and see what ppl think. it could look like crap I need to find a good place to get my tank painted. OH and my CF chin guard I Think my tank is warped or out of spec or something can someone get awhold of Al and have him take a look at it. my CF chin guard would only screw in to two of the holes and the other two I cut the end of the bolts off and glued them in for looks, now thats some bodging is it called?

maybe I f'd up the avatars by trying to place a 1.3mb pic in it last night???

68033[/snapback]

Woah.... you coulda blown-up the whole internet thingy doing that!!

can someone get awhold of Al and have him take a look at it.

68033[/snapback]

You'll need to come up with something better than that if you want Al to look at it. He only checks out tanks that have double vortex self-rectifying push-pull return valves – minimum – and are lined underneath with leopardskin pill-box hat lining. Sheeeeesh

I cut the end of the bolts off and glued them in for looks,

now thats some bodging is it called?

68033[/snapback]

No. There's another word for that

I think Scura-Rigging would be politically incorrect due to the history of hardship that they have endured slaving to merciless riders, with exploding clutches and poorly set up Ohlins

But, Tenni-Riggin' is more acceptible, as they deserve the bashing and after all, a Tenni is nothing more than a good Bodge Job....BJ for short :P

Scura-Rigging

a Tenni is nothing more than a good Bodge Job....BJ for short :P

68070[/snapback]

There's no bodging on a Scura, only fettling.

In future, all work on a Scura should really be referred to as 'Screttling'.

"I'm got some new sandpaper, so I'm going out to the garage to screttle the Scura."

I imagine that Tennis get pampered, rather than bodged, so the specific technical term for pampering a Tenni would be,'to Tamper'.

"I'm off to the hair salon: it's time that I had the Tenni tampered with."

If only because of its name, the Norge is probably the Guzzi most deserving of a bodge.

In this case, we need to talk of,'Nordging'.

"When I busted the headlamp of my new Norge on a camping trip to South Cape, I couldn't get a replacement, so I had to nordge a fix using a 35W flourescent strip from the campsite toilets."

As for the naked Norge, well we all know that the best thing to do with it is give it a good bash.

"The Breva dripped on the garage floor again last night. Give me a rolled up newspaper. I'll give it a bashing that it won't forget."

What do you do to a Griso? What will it do to you, more like.

I imagine that Tennis get pampered, rather than bodged, so the specific technical term for pampering a Tenni would be,'to Tampon'.

"I'm off to the hair salon: it's time that I had the Tenni tamponned with."

68121[/snapback]

B)

Scurista are known to screttle their own Tampons. Greenies should be leerie of dropping the soap if the Dark ones are near. :o

68158[/snapback]

what intentions do the Scuristis really have, I wonder? Meanwhile: dont EVER pick up the soap...