*SCURA* gang hut

belfastguzzi

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to join the Scura Club so I got some of that black paint that NASA used inside the walls of the Hubble Telescope and painted my bike.

scura0qw.jpg

Pretty Cool, huh?!?

66587[/snapback]

NONE more black! its black velvet, its so black it hurts! Its hubblicious!!

Its blacker than a rottweilers armpit (do they have armpits?). damn, its plain evil.... wow, those Succura riders must be a sinister bunch... (yep, no coffee yet) :grin:

NONE more black! its black velvet, its so black it hurts! Its hubblicious!!

Its blacker than a rottweilers armpit (do they have armpits?). damn, its plain evil.... wow, those Succura riders must be a sinister bunch... (yep, no coffee yet)  :grin:

66592[/snapback]

:D

Get off our thread, you green infidels! And yes, we Scuristis do it in the dark...

Søren

PS: Nope, rottweilers don't have black armpits - just checked Herman the German's :P (see avatar)

PPS: It's coffee time now.

I wanted to join the Scura Club so I got some of that black paint that NASA used inside the walls of the Hubble Telescope and painted my bike.

Pretty Cool, huh?!?

66587[/snapback]

Very admirable DL. Great commitment. It looks a bit dangerous though (have you even painted over your lights and mirrors?) so I would advise wearing a high visibility vest when you're not riding in the forest.

Edit: can't believe I said that: you would look silly then!

The thin red line of Rosso Corsas and Mandellos will hold firm against the green and black hordes just like we did at Rorke's Drift.

Mistrals cleaned, oiled and ready for firing.

We will never surrender.

Guy  :helmet:

66667[/snapback]

Hey now, we could stage a re-enactment at the Erin next year

--- or even do it for real

The thin red line of Rosso Corsas and Mandellos will hold firm against the green and black hordes just like we did at Rorke's Drift.

Mistrals cleaned, oiled and ready for firing.

We will never surrender.

Guy  :helmet:

66667[/snapback]

Hey Guzzirider, don't group us freindly :D Tennista in as part of the :ninja: hord and bye the bye, you got your asses handed to you at Rorke's Drift.

:mg: rule :mg:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

:2c:      JAAP,You might want to clear some sh#t out of this thread.

Cheers  :drink:

66584[/snapback]

Now we can't be bumping the Scuristas off their own thread! Keeps 'em where we can find 'em. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Very admirable DL. Great commitment. It looks a bit dangerous though (have you even painted over your lights and mirrors?) so I would advise wearing a high visibility vest when you're not riding in the forest.

Edit: can't believe I said that: you would look silly then!

66625[/snapback]

It is a false urban legend that black is less visible. Clearly you can see that the bike sticks out like a fire in the night. There is a saying, "If you want to capture someones attention, whisper."and it could not be more true than with scura black.

Holy moley! :o

I must admit to be ignorant of history.

I Googled Rorke's Drift. I was aware that there had been British-Zulu wars but I always assumed the Hollywood movie with Michael Caine was just that...a Hollywood story. I never realized that the movie was based on actual events.

All I can say is "wow".

Holy moley! :o

I must admit to be ignorant of history.

I Googled Rorke's Drift. I was aware that there had been British-Zulu wars but I always assumed the Hollywood movie with Michael Caine was just that...a Hollywood story. I never realized that the movie was based on actual events.

All I can say is "wow".

66715[/snapback]

"Scuras! Thousands of 'em!"

8-)))))

It is a false urban legend that black is less visible. Clearly you can see that the bike sticks out like a fire in the night. There is a saying, "If you want to capture someones attention, whisper."and it could not be more true than with scura black.

66710[/snapback]

Ahhhh! No wonder I can never find my keys with all those red and orange tags on them! If I paint 'em black I'll never lose them again?

a Scurahero:

article9-pic.jpg