*SCURA* gang hut

belfastguzzi

Now we can't be bumping the Scuristas off their own thread!

66695[/snapback]

But why not? Seems like a pretty Scura sort of thing to do!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaap. Get these green boogers out of here.

66717[/snapback]

Ohhhh!

l sense such hostility, obviouslly you boys need to get away from the :ninja: dark so much and enjoy the :sun: and let a little of the light side in :helmet: lt'll do you the power of good

Besides you lucky sh-t you should be happy :D , not :angry: , You're going into summer B) in a place that has a better winter, than we have summer !

you get to measure your dry days by the month, we get to measure dry ride days by the, well," l got in 20 days dry this year!! "...yes l'm jealous of your weather . so enjoy!!

ps. and if you think the Green & Silver Tennista's, and the Red are driving you crazzy now, wait till true cabin fever sets in :grin:

:bier:

Cheers'Van

h!

l sense such hostility, obviouslly you boys need to get away from the :ninja: dark so much and enjoy the :sun: and let a little of the light side in :helmet: lt'll do you the power of good

Besides you lucky sh-t you should be happy :D , not :angry: , You're going into summer B) in a place that has a better winter, than we have summer !

you get to measure your dry days by the month, we get to measure dry ride days by the, well," l got in 20 days dry this year!! "...yes l'm jealous of your weather . so enjoy!!

ps. and if you think the Green & Silver Tennista's, and the Red are driving you crazzy now, wait till true cabin fever sets in :grin:

Cheers'Van

Hi VAN

Your right. I ride my bike most days of the year, Somtimes only to work 20KM each way. I got wet the other day for the first time this year when I left work. It pissed down for arrrrr about 2mins, By the time I got home I was all dry again, Don't you hate that. :ninja: Anyway stay safe and next time its raining just think of me riding around in the dry.

:bier: GILLY

ps thats a true story,It don't rain much here

Docc nearly lured me into posting this in the Scura Clutch thread. I remembered, just in time, that Baldini (quite correctly) wanted that thread kept on the straight and narrow. So, I'll just have to carry on here. As you were saying, Docc...

QUOTE(pete roper @ Nov 16 2005, 07:38 AM)

But it's better than just stabbing in the dark and hoping!

Subtle Scura pun? :ninja:  :ninja:

67601[/snapback]

QUOTE(pete roper @ Nov 16 2005, 07:38 AM)

.... stabbing in the dark and hoping!

QUOTE(docc @ Nov 16 2005, 07:13 PM)

Subtle Scura pun? 

67603[/snapback]

No. It's a not-too-subtle suggestion about appropriate action to take when you enter the garage of a furry-seated T*nni at night.

:ninja:

67692[/snapback]

Ha!!

Tennista's seduced by the dark side?...NEVER!!!!

typical scarry :ninja: Scura ploy to lure unsuspecting and innocent :sun: Tennista's over to the dark side!!

You think we can be bought for the price of a cookie??? Ha!!

(well, it depends on whose :grin: cookie, but thats a different topic)

Try again oh dark ones!!

Cheers

Van

Ha!! You can't resisting coming into THE gang hut, can you? B)

67696[/snapback]

Moi???

Never Sir!!

although l do have a fondness for crumpet, er, :blush: l mean cookies, and have always harboured a secret desire for :food: Ohlins, nothing! no, Nothing could ever win me over to your :ninja: dark side!!

Besides, there's just to many of you and we all know Tenni's :wub: are "Special"

Good try though,

Cheers

Van

Ha!! You can't resisting coming into THE gang hut, can you? B)

67696[/snapback]

The heart of darkness has always had a strange affection to me and my Green Meanie.

But really, greenies just come into this shack for scantily clad women and free beer, but I realize now that the Sucra-gang hasnt got any...poor sods... :bier:

shack for scantily clad women and free beer, but I realize now that the Sucra-gang hasnt got any...poor sods... :bier:

67726[/snapback]

Try the Griso Palais de Sin for that