belfastguzzi

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look in the Norge

67737[/snapback]

Boy, no wonder you Scura :ninja: felows are so :angry:

no scantilly clad luvlies !! :P: no free beer!! and from the sounds of it you can't even find the donuts, or the Norge!!

(hint.. they're there you know, you just have to see the :sun: light )

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Boy, no wonder you Scura :ninja: felows are so :angry:

no scantilly clad luvlies !!  :P: no free beer!! and from the sounds of it you can't even find the donuts, or the Norge!!

(hint.. they're there you know, you just have to see the  :sun: light )

:bier:

Cheers

Van

67831[/snapback]

Ha Van or is that Ven as in Ventrilloquist. the art or practice of speaking in such a manner that the voise appears to come from some other source,as a dummy.also an arse. you just keep popping up. :grin:

:bier:cheers MG :mg:

Friday. One of the best days to break into the Scura hut. This time I brought my own beer. voofvoof... :P:

The Sunday project is to put on the rear fender eliminiator as shown on the red corsaitaliana.com project bike. Creating a pert little rump to show to the Scura-dudes... :P

(ok, I admit it, originally I was looking for a Scura or Cafe sport, but there are none in Norway..)

Official mascot of the Scura gang

67919[/snapback]

:D:D

That should scare the Tenni lads......

Søren :ninja:

ok ok, you're a Gang. Geez, I was only funnin' ya.

I've missed so much in my absence

Well, Belfast has taken up smoking.

Canada and Denmark were going to war over an island, but then someone mentioned girls and/or beer, and Bill Hagan is buying a new blue truck.

Same old, same old.

Well I'm back to make trouble and boy did I spend some dough, Got the CRG levers, FBF CF cans & crossover new fin guards from someone on here they are nice! redid the map on my PCIII but haven't dyno'd yet, FINALLY got the CF chin guard from a web member when I get around to it I'm going to send Jaap some coin for all his help(tho sometimes can be no help but still is helpful in that way) :bier: Only 2 mods togo, CF Pauls tailpeice and a new paintjob I'm going to go for a tweaked version of the Copa. It'll look sweeeet. :xmas:

ok ok, you're a Gang.  Geez, I was only funnin' ya.

Well, Belfast has taken up smoking. 

Canada and Denmark were going to war over an island, but then someone mentioned girls and/or beer, and Bill Hagan is buying a new blue truck. 

Same old, same old.

67953[/snapback]

You forgot the springs. I think one broke, somewhere.

oh yeah, & the avatars have a Curious Bug.

There's a new bike too. Called the Breva. No one in America has seen it yet though, so you could be the first with that news.