*SCURA* gang hut

belfastguzzi

Here are some definition of Gangsta which further illuminate why this gang must be put down like a rabid dog:

1. gangsta link send redefine 495 up, 113 down

A sociopathic member of the inner-city underclass, known primarily for being antisocial and uneducated. Also known for ready access to illegal drugs and weapons, and staggeringly poor marksmanship.

"Yo, this gangsta loses his cheeba out his jeans, an' he thinks somebody snatched it, so he tries to cap my holmes wit a 9 and miss all 10 rounds. Killed two girls in tha' playground, though - that nigga be gang-sta as @#!#$#, yo."

Source: charlie, Jan 24, 2003

2. gangsta link send redefine 292 up, 73 down

One who willfully promotes and participates in destructive and self-serving culture in an effort to project a particular image of 'toughness' or to make oneself intimidating. Willingness to blatantly and horrifically misuse English is a necessity, as is a low IQ and sub-par education (or at least the appearance thereof).

"I'd love to be a gangsta, but I fear I'm not stupid enough."

Source: I don't like 'gangstas', can you tell?, Mar 5, 2003

10. Gangsta link send redefine 13 up, 7 down

This is the 'cool' inner-city pronunciation of gangster and indicates a wannabe attitude, i.e. trying to look tough when you're not.

Them gangstas think they all phat and shit, cuz they got the bling-bling, but they stole all their shit from their mama's boy friend, who, by the way, REALLY is a gangster.

Source: daddio, Mar 21, 2003

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..plus BFG just begs to be picked on. :P

68221[/snapback]

Bill Hagan is begging for it now, admitting that he's painting his whacky motor like:

CC_Patrol.jpg

Get over to his thread and give the lad some stick, he's getting off far too lightly.

Hey now, maybe he's in cahoots with Van and they're planning a raid on the Gang Hut, all sirens and green paint brushes blazing. Just let them try...

No need to fear black hearts :ninja:

We over at the Tenni site have no wish to raid your gang! Why? what would we gain? :huh2: , all we'd find is a bunch of dazed, frightened and confused chaps :wacko: walking around (got to as their clutches have all grenaded) holding onto cans of matt black spray paint mumbling something about being gangstas and tampons or something.............

My Goodness! and what you want to do with the soap :o

l mean it's not like you wash with it or anything......

No, don't be afraid of the bright :sun: Tennistas, but rather just get used to the fact that, yes they do pamper their bikes and lavish care and attention on them, after all, Tenni's ARE just so damned cool looking, what with their real paint jobs and all, and your bikes are ,well, just black.... :grin:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

BFG goes out clubbing in his usual attire

68310[/snapback]

Hey dlaing!!

Great shot of BFG !! :thumbsup: we finally get to see the Tennista's nemises.

And thanks guzzirider, our worst fears were right, Lord! what if people thought that ALL Guzzists were like that ! :o

Sheeez, got to feel sorry for ferguzzi though, :( must be tough to be on the same island with BFG, :grin:

:mg::bier:

Cheers

Van

doll_green.jpg

Mama Van checks that Ferguzzi is wearing the regulation outfit before he goes out for a jaunt on his pretty Tenni.

Hey'a Badmotogozzer, and DeBenGuzzi!

how's it go'in!!

Got to jump in add my :2c: worth here, l absolutely agree that red frames with alloy cases rock :thumbsup: very pure and all, and yes the Coppa is really neat as well...just needs a LeMans fairing is all ^_^

lt is impossible for ANY V11 Guzzi to have bottom feeder status, as even the Scura's :ninja: are cool bikes...just some of their riders :wacko: are a bit suspect ya know!

true bottom feeder status goes to those riders of the Harley :angry: Bad Boy wanna-be's out there....

Ok! Ok!....so where did BFG get those pics he's trying to pawn off as Tennisti going out for a Costume Ball !!.....Ha! everyone knows that's a pic of BFG and his Fairy God Mom, before he got p*ssed on Guinness, dropped his bike in the Black Lagoon and turned over to the Dark Side!!!.....such a shame you know, the lad had such potential... :whistle:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Its Friday, and I wonder: have the greenies finally silenced the Scura Gang now? Its been quiet for oh so long. No dark hatred fuelled by exploding clutch angst, no badly consealed envy for the red frames, no oil threads. Is it likely that in a dark corner gruesome plots are being made (excuse my strange english...), knives sharpened, pants dropped etc etc.... for a counterstrike? Maybe this pressive silence is prooving that the scuristas really are hibernating creatures?

For us Scandinavian Greenies its off to the pub for aquavit and berserkeries...