TENNI REGISTRY

Van

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys

My friend has just bought "Ricks " Tenni from the previous posts with the plate missing and i am keen to find the no of his bike , if anybody is still out there and willing to help i think the only way is to track the UK/scotland supplied bikes and try to place it within frame no's known.

Many thanks Paul

ps it was the one just finished on ebay 09/05/2012

After reading through this thread a few times it appears that Guzzi just pulled V11s off the production line and dressed them as Tennis and kept no record of numbers

Could you let me know if your frame no is higher or lower than 212165 that will help to narrow it down a bit.

• 2 months later...
Guest Cantaloop

After reading through this thread a few times it appears that Guzzi just pulled V11s off the production line and dressed them as Tennis and kept no record of numbers

Guess you are wrong. Every owner used to get a special Tenni Owner Document. And there are a lot of different pieces - like the fork and - unfortunately - the single plate clutch.

No. 088 has ZGUKS00001M211962

http://tenni.modalbeats.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

My name is Danny. I'm from Fresno, California in the central San Joaquin Valley. I'm new to the Moto Guzzi family. What a great website!

PS I have #T122

Nice bike...mine is 128 and I know there is one other Tenni here in SoCal somewhere, but don't know the number.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Danny. I'm from Fresno, California in the central San Joaquin Valley. I'm new to the Moto Guzzi family. What a great website!

PS I have #T122

Nice bike...mine is 128 and I know there is one other Tenni here in SoCal somewhere, but don't know the number.

I remember seeing one at the GP @ Luguna Seca a couple a years ago in a parking lot just off of Ducati Island. Was that yours?

Hi,

PS I have #T122

I remember seeing one at the GP @ Luguna Seca a couple a years ago in a parking lot just off of Ducati Island. Was that yours?

Nope, I haven't made it out to that lately unfortunately!

• 1 month later...