Lust At First Sight!

Mike Stewart

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to hand it to ya thats one hell of a nice bike. I like the sport the most (hmm wonder why?) and there is nothing. Nothing like the smell of a new bike. So much better than new car smell IMO.  ^_^

71831[/snapback]

Amen, Ben. New Bike Smell -- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

the gimp

Merry Christmas Mike! You're way more patient than me. I wanted the Paul Smart but needed a ride NOW -- ended up with the 1000ds ss. Guzzi needs to make a line similar - all agree there. BTW - that headlight looks great in the rear view mirror!

Ughparrently so...

71838[/snapback]

:D

Oh goodie, so I'll be the only kid on the block with one!

(If I could afford a second bike.)

But I can probably afford the chrome fender, wheels, saddle bags, and lighting.

I can do without the two-tone seat.

I'd also like the guzzi badge :mg:

:D

Oh goodie, so I'll be the only kid on the block with one!

(If I could afford a second bike.)

But I can probably afford the chrome fender, wheels, saddle bags, and lighting.

I can do without the two-tone seat.

I'd also like the guzzi badge  :mg:

71840[/snapback]

Don't worry youre not alone I like the bike :thumbsup: But I'm not ready for a cruiser yet. That'll be the bike after next :huh2: I got so many wants and so little money. :glare:

That'll be the bike after next  :huh2: I got so many wants and so little money.  :glare:

One usefull rule of the thumb, that I guess we all know but often forget -_- , is to define our Needs than want's. Then by concentrating what we need and what we already have (and that comes hand in hand also with how and if we use it)

We can easily enjoy what we got.

Now is this glass of water half full or half empty. (points at a glass with water in the middle of it's capacity)

Now is this glass of water half full  or half empty. (points at a glass with water in the middle of it's capacity)

71847[/snapback]

I think to myself Now was someone filling it up? then the glass is half full or were they drinking it then its half empty? I don't limit myself to simple judgements on random objects. But then I guess its good I don't get paid to think at my job either or nothing would get done. :huh2:

But then I guess its good I don't get paid to think at my job either or nothing would get done.  :huh2:

71851[/snapback]

But I guess if the truck is half full of fulls and half empty, you probably forgot to fill it half full with empties. And whether you started delivering beer half empty or half full, you'd be belly-full of beer, but your next pay check would be full empty. :drink:

PS I like your perspective on drinking and filling!

PPS ever notice what a wonderful life it is on your Guzzi when the tank is half empty?

I think to myself Now was someone filling it up? then the glass is half full or were they drinking it then its half empty? I don't limit myself to simple judgements on random objects. But then I guess its good I don't get paid to think at my job either or nothing would get done.  :huh2:

Well that was a know old "moto" of looking at things,it is like a metaphore, something old and simple. No test or anything.

Looking at what you got then you can say the glass is half full while the oppisite would be like half empty.

Anyone by concentrating on what one's got then can make a better use of it and perhaps finding what they really need,instead of wasting thoughts of what they don't have and remain uncontent.

:bier:

PS I like your perspective on drinking and filling!

PPS ever notice what a wonderful life it is on your Guzzi when the tank is half empty?

Nice put. :D , Well see my above post for the meaning of it.In adding to that I like to think that my Guzzi tank is half full (whenever the level gets somewhere there) because then it give a better prespective on what I can do with it, where to go , how to go, generally the potential of the km/s I have on my desposal.

That leads to:

And right now I NEED to fix the malfunction of the too much gas consumption and get the more millage it used to have. :bier:

P.S. I have to note the fact how "satyric" gets this forum on some points...LMAO