Griso improved

mdude

That's better! Why not have this can in the first place. Maybe the designer allowed his 10 year old child to design the original can.........

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if other projects [woman, house, chickens, permanent student son, Triton] hadn't eaten all my money.

72210[/snapback]

Interesting.

It is usually the women who consider us to be projects...... Are you sure the rats aren't experimenting on the scientists here...

Interesting.

It is usually the women who consider us to be projects...... Are you sure the rats aren't experimenting on the scientists here...

72220[/snapback]

Hmmmm..... You can never be sure can you! :huh::D

As regards the can......

That is better....

Still a bit goofy, but a marked improvement this time. :thing:

We have progress........Progress ain't necessarily in a forward direction though.

Still would like to see something more svelte,...not sure that is the right word for the Griso.....

I think something stubby, more underneath with a nice open mega on the end of it.

That would work better for me.

Nige. B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest julianashcroft

Don't like the way the twin pipes go down to one then split to two again, the plumbing just doesn't look right to me.

Don't like the way the twin pipes go down to one then split to two again, the plumbing just doesn't look right to me.

74275[/snapback]

I agree would have been better if could have gone from the headers, change the collector box so still looked like two pipes still or if wanted to retain a proper collector box exit out the on to the other side and then split back into two. But I'm no expert on aesthetics

Whats the Griso like to ride?I really like the look of the machine,and really want one.But the new (american)Norton looks pretty much out of this world and I really want one of these as well(when it gets over here) :ninja:

Guest julianashcroft
Whats the Griso like to ride?I really like the look of the machine,and really want one.But the new (american)Norton looks pretty much out of this world and I really want one of these as well(when it gets over here) :ninja:

74701[/snapback]

The Griso rides very nicely. I came from a 2003 Z1000 to the Griso and have not been disapointed. the bike is very sure footed. Not pushed it too hard yet as it's still being run in.

That Norton looks very nice, but at almost $20,000.00 looks quite expensive.

post-2208-1137523685_thumb.jpg

That Norton looks very nice, but at almost $20,000.00 looks quite expensive.

74716[/snapback]

There's a letter in December 'Classic Bike' from someone in Switzerland who ordered one of these, and presumably paid a deposit, two years ago, and has heard nothing since May. His emails have gone unanswered, apparently. Caveat emptor, I think.

What American Nortons are like I don't know. I have some experience of the genuine article, though. My expensively rebuilt and tuned 850 Commando vibrated enough to shed parts in the road and finally ran several bearings in the gearbox when I tried to use the performance. On the other hand my current Dommie special is as sweet as a nut, smooth and faster than you might expect.