What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Mid-day, 30 March. Severe storm warning, winds to 70mph, possible hail to 2" and possibilitiy of tornadoes. I did ride this morning, but on the Ural since it won't blow over easily. :P

I'm glad I left California, waiting for earthquakes is just so boring by comparison...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

At last the warm weather has arrived- its been glorious for the last three days and I just had an ace ride in the sunshine.

Makes up for all those cold winter rides!

Fair play to all the world leaders that care more about keeping rich people rich and pretending Global Warming does not exist- keep it up boys you are doing a grand job. :thumbsup:

:2c: so correct..had a great ride myself..no wittnesses.but made my day. :food:

At last the warm weather has arrived- its been glorious for the last three days and I just had an ace ride in the sunshine.

Makes up for all those cold winter rides!

Fair play to all the world leaders that care more about keeping rich people rich and pretending Global Warming does not exist- keep it up boys you are doing a grand job.  :thumbsup:

88363[/snapback]

Same in Holland! :sun::sun::sun:

And tomorrow I'll be supporting Paul Minnaert who is one of the contenders at the Ducati Club Races in Assen.

postercr2006.gif

Also two Italian MGS in the Sound of Thunder. What a treat! :mg:

It was a nice morning today, For the trip to work. Flat out the whole way down the nine miles of motorway bar the couple of times there was a car in the lane in front.

From the heat creaking and pinging noises when I parked her up it should have heated her up enough, despite the shortness of journey, to burn off the water and help de emulsify the oil. :D (not sure if that's a valid exemption in law)

For the trip back heavy rain, got soaked. Bound to have rehydrated the oil :bbblll:

Lift sharing the rest of the week in the car :( My bit for GW. But I'm night shift over next weekend so perhaps can dry the oil out on the way back Saturday or Sunday morning. :bike:

Oh and good luck for Paul :mg::race:

Same in Holland!  :sun:  :sun:  :sun:

And tomorrow I'll be supporting Paul Minnaert who is one of the contenders at the Ducati Club Races in Assen.

postercr2006.gif

Also two Italian MGS in the Sound of Thunder. What a treat!  :mg:

88379[/snapback]

silly cheeseheads, you can't race multistradas :lol:

but gu-luck :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...