NGC/ Baby Seal Hunt ?

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

wc945.jpg

Few of you Europeans realize TxR is actually working deep undercover

for the Norwegian gov't. In conjunction with Halliburton.

The name of the new bike from Guzzi is really no coincidence.

guns_beer_and_guns_800.jpg

78217[/snapback]

This has the ring of authenticity.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few of you Europeans realize TxR is actually working deep undercover

for the Norwegian gov't. In conjunction with Halliburton.

78217[/snapback]

At McDonald's?

Or did he quit that job and get into oil?

Why do they pay him so little? I guess that is part of the undercover.

A few years ago, many countries considered darker skinned people to not be human and that they did not qualify for status as "others"

I'll be doing that soon enough but, right now I need more practice killing things with brown skin that dont shoot back at first, then I'll work my way up to more challenging opponents.

While driving a truckload of cigarettes, guns, Japanese beer, and Norge coasters through Minnesota, Texas or Manitoba?

78251[/snapback]

The account I got from TxR, over a few of each of the above, except the coasters,

was a truckload of Moosehead, which somehow came up a few cases short at his

destination. The cigarettes were all in the cab, and he was trying out his fancy new cupholder, testing it for the Moosehead. Minnesota to Texas.

Norwegian submarine defense microfilm was hidden in a swallowed prophylactic. :bbblll:

images.jpg

I hope TX will make some money :2c: with the new seal burger at McDonals so he can get a second Guzzi.

May be his only shade of good taste is his Guzzi :mg: .

His comment about brown is just too dull and shallow to try to make it into an irony...

Anthro

I really don't want to buy into this but hey. :huh2:

While I don't kill things or fun I also brush my teeth and when I do it's easy to see I have some longer, sharper teeth! these aren't evolved for crushing grain or masticating grass. I, as a human being am an omnivore. I'm designed to eat other creatures when the oportunity arrises!!!

While seal clubbing may be distasteful as long as the suffering isn't deliberately prolonged and the result is something that people EAT I can live with that. Slaughter for the sake of slaughter is daft, but vermin erradication, (Sorry we are the pre-eminent species on the planet, we make the rules!) and killing for food are fine by me as long as it doesn't lead to the extermination of a species and the population levels are kept sustainable.

Whales? 'Cows of the sea!' By all means harvest them, but don't hunt them to extinction. Seals? Yup, they're cute when they're small but???? C'mon, you don't find them discussing Plato in Cafes do you????

I don't need to shoot or spear things to live, near me we have this thing called a 'Supermarket' where I can buy lots of stuff, not only to eat but to do all sorts of stuff like clean my house and clothes, even clean and lubricate my motorbike!!!! If I collect a 'Roo on the way into town in the truck though? Well it's one less I have to worry about when I'm on the bike, the bloody things are huge, hopping, rats!!!!!

Before anybody who eats meat starts whining though I suggest you go to a slaughterhouse some time, (Yes, I have and I still eat meat.) It's not nice, but that's the price you pay for being an omnivore.

Pete, (Never eat anything that doesn't have a face.) Roper

MS13? I wanted to go but I wasn't invited!!

MS13

Wavelets and Their Applications - Part II of III

(Invited Minisymposium)

(For description, see Part I, MS4; Part III, MS25)

10:45 AM-12:45 PM

Room: Atlanta 4

Organizers: Christopher Heil and Yang Wang

Georgia Institute of Technology

10:45-11:10 Minimal Density for Nonuniform Sampling in Spline Spaces

Akram Aldroubi, Vanderbilt University; and Karlheinz Gröchenig, University of Connecticut, Storrs

11:15-11:40 Modulation Spaces and Time-Frequency Analysis

Karlheinz Gröchenig, University of Connecticut, Storrs

11:45-12:10 On Biorthogonal Multiwavelets

Ming-Jun Lai, University of Georgia

12:15-12:40 Dilation Equations and Iterated Function Systems with Overlaps

Ka-Sing Lau, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, People's Republic of China and University of Pittsburgh; Sze-Man Ngai, Georgia Institute of Technology; and Hui Rao, Wuhan University, People's Republic of China

Let the trained personnel of law enforcement take care of crime.

That at large "Far west movie hero" is the worst nightmare of law enforcement...

Good luck with the ground seal meat patties... :2c:

The new Griso really looks like a 'killer' :mg:

Anthro

Hey Anthro, check it out. I just got a Kel-Tec P11 9mm Luger and I have to say that so far this is the best gun I have ever owned. It is light weight and compact and really doesn't have as much of a kick as I thought it would (weighs 4 ounces over a pound-loaded, measures less than 6 inches in length, measures 4.3 inches high, and goes just .05-inch over an inch in width). :thumbsup:

4.jpg

http://www.gunweek.com/2001/feature1010.html