NGC/ Baby Seal Hunt ?

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before anybody who eats meat starts whining though I suggest you go to a slaughterhouse some time, (Yes, I have and I still eat meat.) It's not nice, but that's the price you pay for being an omnivore.

WARNING if you thought meat came from your local grocery store all nice and packaged think again.

This link actually gave me a boner http://www.ca4a.org/info/slaughterhouse/

Damn, Tex Thats some scary shit! I never knew that about MS 13.

BigRick if you get the National Geographic Channel check it out tonight

http://blogs.nationalgeographic.com/channe...orer_gangs.html

Last spring they made their presence known in Houston by shooting a kid strapped in a car seat :o This was to teach his father a lesson.

DAMN I missed a lot in 2 days. last time I go on vacation. :homer:

for halloween I was totally going to dress my kid up in a seal costume pour red paint on the head and get a foam bat then go door to door but I couldn't find a seal costume my mom wouldn't sew one up for me and the little misses thought it would be funny but when it came down to the time she had second thoughts. why can't more ppl think like tx? also I think his recent crown as top funny man brought him back from his mild hibernation. :huh2:

If you eat meat, you're killing animals. Period. No difference between pulling the trigger and putting out the hit.

I have no problem with killing seals. They are used completely and suffer much less than your average barnyard animal at the slaughterhouse.

Now where's my Sherwood...

eat3vegan.jpg

BigRick if you get the National Geographic Channel check it out tonight

http://blogs.nationalgeographic.com/channe...orer_gangs.html

Last spring they made their presence known in Houston by shooting a kid  strapped in a car seat :o  This was to teach his father a lesson.

78300[/snapback]

Thanks for the info Tex, I enjoyed reading the link to the national geographic channel, and read the story about the reporter that did the story on ms13 with great interest and shock. I missed the program on the 12th but it airs again on 2/18, and im going to TiVo it. Ive worked in a correctional facility for 20 years,and im sure we will be getting ,or already have some ms members behind the razor wire. I will make sure and have my 22 year old son watch it also, as he also works as a nurse in the prison. Its important we stay as informed as possible, this really is a "plague" that is affecting our country.

wc945.jpg

Few of you Europeans realize TxR is actually working deep undercover

for the Norwegian gov't. In conjunction with Halliburton.

The name of the new bike from Guzzi is really no coincidence.

guns_beer_and_guns_800.jpg

78217[/snapback]

well, as a matter of fact the number of guns per capita is actually higher in Norway than in the US, so that picture is quite accurate (not, we see weapons as TOOLS not toys)... and yes, we kill, slaughter and bite into anything that moves. The cuter the better. If it suffers, we are thouroughly amused....

On the serious side; I'm no hunter myself, and couldnt really enjoy shooting anything (but I do kill fish). But the US-sourced (sorry, but it is) Disney way of seeing things, where some (cute) animals suddenly are recognized to be more or less human (dolphins, dalmatians, orcas, seals, clown fish, you name them.....) is quite frankly rubbish. Where the heck do people think that the meat lumps at KFC or McDons or your average restaurant come from? Do they think that the chickens quitely sat down and GAVE away their legs?? Animals are killed for food, and that will never be a pretty business. Everyone should visit an abbatoir one time, to get a perspective.

Did you know that in the two years after the film "101 Dalmatians" ran at the movies, the most frequent dog to be put down by vets was the dalmatians. Suddenly startled people realized that the cute puppy they bought grew up to be a big tough hunk of a dog, not the near-human talking toy that Disney portreyed it as. This happens EVERY time a film starring animals is published. It just goes to show that we have alienated us completely from nature, and are more willing to accept the cartoon-version.

On the other hand I thouroughly enjoy TXs ravings about anything NGC, keep it up :cheese:

and whats wrong with boobs????

I really can't belive I am reading this SICK shit on a motorcycle web forum we got canned for disscusing war's but the cold blooded murder of innocent seals is okay come on Jaap where's your sense of moderation. TX you need help boy, get out of Texas and see the world, but leave your weapons at home.

I'm not in favor of killing (baby) seals, let me say that first. But everybody is free to express their opinions and as long as there are no personal attacks...

Best thing you can do is not open the topic. Reacting to TX's inflammatory post is throwing oil on a fire. Sometimes it's better to let the thread die of natural cause than to take out my moderating bat and beat the crap out of it!