Received the new Forum T-shirt yesterday

Bbennett

Ditto, I got mine a few days ago. I havent worn it yet but I will when the weather warms up enough to ride with it on. :bike:

79681[/snapback]

I love mine; too bad I can't wear it as ... sigh ... I need an XXL, not an XL.

I have a red, worn long enough to see it didn't fit (less than 5 sad secs :blush: ).

Don't care if red or green. Anybody want to trade?

If not, no problem. I'll find it a happy home and order another one down the road ... or try harder on the treadmill. :rolleyes:

Whoa! What happened? Early this morning, I thought I saw a post that alleged that I was too fat to fit into an XL tee. Guilty, Your Honor!

So, after plotting my revenge, I return to reply with wit and counter-insults ... and ... it's gone. Rats.

Just because I sobbed silently for an hour or so to regain my composure and sense of self-worth, surely no one thought I was that sensitive? :D

Actually, my sweet wife--a jockette who does our stairs every morning at 4:30 a.m., with weights, while saying the Rosary (yes, a dangerous woman, that!)--has me started on a fascist treadmill regimen. I'm sick with a sinus infection just now or she'd have me out there today. "Get the lead out, Maggot!" :o

Anyway, just posting this to say I do not wear my feelings on my sleeves and took no offense. Besides, truth is a defense in a defamation case. :mg:

Bill

OK, this shows that I'm a newbie- Where do I get one? Am I gonna have to buy the one used from Bill?

You know Bill, When you drive (wear) it off the lot it loses half it's value :D

Scott

79840[/snapback]

Nice try. I literally had gotten out of the shower and was clean 'fore I tried it on. :whistle:

Seriously, if you are a small XL, you can have it ... unless Kathi's whip has me svelte soon!

I'll bring it to docc's Sweetwater rally in July.

You know, this reminds me. Once in Italy, I needed an extra tee and briefs. Went into an UPIM or Standa or whatever and bought a pair of Grande/Large (this was in the previous millenium, smarta##es! :P ). They were too small. I think Europeans sizes run small ... and I'm not changing my story. :D

Whoa!  What happened?  Early this morning, I thought I saw a post that alleged that I was too fat to fit into an XL tee.  Guilty, Your Honor!

So, after plotting my revenge, I return to reply with wit and counter-insults ... and ... it's gone.  Rats.

Just because I sobbed silently for an hour or so to regain my composure and sense of self-worth, surely no one thought I was that sensitive?  :D

Actually, my sweet wife--a jockette who does our stairs every morning at 4:30 a.m., with weights, while saying the Rosary (yes, a dangerous woman, that!)--has me started on a fascist treadmill regimen.  I'm sick with a sinus infection just now or she'd have me out there today.  "Get the lead out, Maggot!"  :o

Anyway, just posting this to say I do not wear my feelings on my sleeves and took no offense.  Besides, truth is a defense in a defamation case.  :mg:

Bill

79763[/snapback]

YEAH that was me, I didn't know you well enough to insult you like I did. but if you want I will repost it.

Big is beautyful...... :D

By the way I'm wearing my V11-shirt today just to p... off my BMW riding buddies here at work :mg:

Have a nice day and a ditto weekend

Søren

Nice try.  I literally had gotten out of the shower and was clean 'fore I tried it on.  :whistle:

Seriously, if you are a small XL, you can have it ... unless Kathi's whip has me svelte soon!

I'll bring it to docc's Sweetwater rally in July. 

snip

I'll be there- I'll trade you a bottle of grappa for it. Now I just have to figure out what the Hell grappa is. Is it anything like port? If so, I may drink it all before you get here.

Scott

snip

I'll be there- I'll trade you a bottle of grappa for it. Now I just have to figure out what the Hell grappa is. Is it anything like port? If so, I may drink it all before you get here.

Scott

79920[/snapback]

Heck, there's a single-malt thread going on wildguzzi, so why not grappa here?

Anyway, here's a very abbreviated summary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grappa

I like grappa and always have several on hand for impromptu tastings (which, I've learned, can get of hand!). :drink:

IMHO, while there are clearly qualitative differences in the daunting selection of grappas, a spirit that has developed dramatically in the last 30 years or so, I still find myself drawn to the "cruder" and "more rustic" versions.

In other words, opt for the cheapest, not the yuppiest. Whoa ... wait a minute ... YOU are buying. Never mind what I just said. Bring something from Treviso, from the Prosecco grape, perhaps one of these: http://www.bisol.it/eng/sch_grappe_prosecco.htm :D

OBTW, I'm looking for someone to ... uhm ... " counsel" DeBenGuzzi. Interested in some part-time work? :rolleyes:

Bill

P.S. If you go that grappa distillery website, take a look--and try to say--the name of the street it is located on: S. Stefano di Valdobbiadene. It's a beautiful word, that, "Valdobbiadene," a town in NE Italy. And, if, after a few shots of grappa, you can still say "Valdobbiadene," you can probably still ride. :whistle:

Crude, rustic (cheap) it is! I just got my W2...sad, sad, sad.

If Ben is going to be there in July, perhaps I should try to get my hands on a Mason jar of the "local" spirits. We could have a "prayer session". I think that's what my Dad used to call it in the Navy when they beat the Hell out of a guy

Scott :grin: