Moto Guzzi Superbike

Guzzirider

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you liked your Scura. If it's a Klingon bike, which one is the Tribble?

86062[/snapback]

I just knew that someone would misinterpret that. I trust that it wasn't deliberate ;)

Yours,

Moto Guzzi's Superbike owner.

it might be related to this also MCN story:

Aprilia V4 1000 for 08

Aprilia has confirmed it is building a V4 1000 and plans to race it in 2008 ahead of production in 2009.

You’ll find more details about the project in MCN – out on April 5, 2006.

12208409.jpeg

86055[/snapback]

THAT would be SO freaking SWEET. I think I might have to hold out for that one :huh2:

:wub: I've always liked aprilia I hope they can make it. I might just have to own one of their steeds for awhile. :xmas:

it might be related to this also MCN story:

Aprilia V4 1000 for 08

Aprilia has confirmed it is building a V4 1000 and plans to race it in 2008 ahead of production in 2009.

You’ll find more details about the project in MCN – out on April 5, 2006.

12208409.jpeg

86055[/snapback]

This would be much more exciting if they would build it!!

Sport-1200-V8.jpg

I was wondering how long it would take for the v8 picture to show up! Thats the bike they should build to get back on the big stage. If Piaggio has the deep pockets to finance that kind of r&d they should do it. Noone else has a v8 on the market & Guzzi has a history with the v8. Maybe we should start a poll of who would buy a v8 Goose if they would build it.

I was wondering how long it would take for the v8 picture to show up! Thats the bike they should build to get back on the big stage. If Piaggio has the deep pockets to finance that kind of r&d they should do it. Noone else has a v8 on the market & Guzzi has a history with the v8. Maybe we should start a poll of who would buy a v8 Goose if they would build it.

86233[/snapback]

Morbidelli and Drysdale.

I'd buy one, or both, of these two designs and bring them in-house.

I'm sure something cool could come of thier ideas!!!

IF it was reliable I would TOTALLY buy a MG V8, given the chance to have either a MGS or a V8 I'd take the V8 it sounds and looks awesome. I'd just worry about reliability which makes the MGS shine with its proven bullet proofness. :huh2:

But I'm living in a dream world it'll be a decade b4 they get a V8 out IF they even really get into it. :glare: more rumors I'm sure.

That settles it: Klingons ride Harleys: we should have guessed!

I'll go on record, here, now, and slightly pissed [well, it is Easter Sunday] and say that if Moto Guzzi produced a V8 road bike I would sell the Jag, selected bikes and a stone hovel, sell my body on the streets in Limoges, find the wife a third job and I would EVEN consider parting with a one of my Brits....to buy one.

That settles it: Klingons ride Harleys: we should have guessed!

I'll go on record, here, now, and slightly pissed [well, it is Easter Sunday] and say that if Moto Guzzi produced a V8 road bike I would sell the Jag, selected bikes and a stone hovel, sell my body on the streets in Limoges, find the wife a third job and I would EVEN consider parting with a one of my Brits....to buy one.

86253[/snapback]

Someone should forward this post to MG headquarters. Maybe they could make one just for Frenchbob, just to see how much he can make on the streets of Limoges :D lol Maybe thats what started all those protests & riots recently? :o