CRG or Pazzo levers

orangeokie

I have read all of the threads on the CRG and Pazzo brake/clutch levers, and it is still not clear to me if my '03 LeMans uses the small or large pivot levers. Can anyone provide definitive proof? I'm guessing small because the aprilias use the small pivot.

• 3 months later...

I'm must be overlooking this in all the threads on this subject. Could someone tell me specifically which CRG brake/clutch levers will fit the V11?

Thanks,

Stuart

Spoke to CRG this week and so will answer my own question, in case of use to others. The part number for the V11 is AB-511-B12, for the brake lever and AB-511-C12 for the clutch lever. These are for 12mm pivots.

• 3 months later...

Spoke to CRG this week and so will answer my own question, in case of use to others. The part number for the V11 is AB-511-B12, for the brake lever and AB-511-C12 for the clutch lever. These are for 12mm pivots.

Hi Stuart

Did you get these levers, do they fit ok, ie can you still hear the balls clicking on the switches. :luigi:

Cheers :mg:

Gary

I've got the CRG levers, and one thing I noticed that I didn't like was on the clutch side.

The pull is now so easy with these levers that it almost feels like the hydraulic action is too weak(I have plenty of fluid, no leaks, and all is working fine). And the new levers, with their more bulbous end, now hits my bar ends, slightly marring the inside of the end of the clutch lever. The brake side never pulls all the way to hit though.

I don't know if this is just a quirk, or what, but it is slightly annoying.

Al

I've got the CRG levers, and one thing I noticed that I didn't like was on the clutch side.

The pull is now so easy with these levers that it almost feels like the hydraulic action is too weak(I have plenty of fluid, no leaks, and all is working fine). And the new levers, with their more bulbous end, now hits my bar ends, slightly marring the inside of the end of the clutch lever. The brake side never pulls all the way to hit though.

I don't know if this is just a quirk, or what, but it is slightly annoying.

Al

AL! haven't seen you around much lately,

as for the CRG's I have thicker hand grips so I don't notice any problems, besides I hardly ever have to pull'em all the way in :huh2:

AL! haven't seen you around much lately,

as for the CRG's I have thicker hand grips so I don't notice any problems, besides I hardly ever have to pull'em all the way in :huh2:

Yep, been busy with the move, house renovation, and job search.... and plus the bike has been stored at a friend's house for months, and will remain so for a few more most likely since I don't have a securable garage.

So I haven't been checking in here so often lately.

al

Here's what the shorty CRG gold ones look like on my B-Bob:

PICT0044.jpg

The shorty brake lever is just perfect for the way I ride because I always have two fingers covering the lever. Most of the folks who've bought 'em from Moto Intl. have also chosen the short brake levers over the long ones.

PICT0042-1.jpg

Most have also chosen the short clutch lever, too. For the way I ride, I think I'd prefer the long one because I clutch with three fingers, and the end knob intrudes into the space for my third digit.

The gold is a near-perfect match for the Ohlins, for those who care about such things, but a poor match to the gold of the master cylinders. I'm changing the m/cs out for black ones with integral reservoirs when I get some time, though, so it won't be an issue on B-Bob for long.

PICT0042-1.jpg

Most have also chosen the short clutch lever, too. For the way I ride, I think I'd prefer the long one because I clutch with three fingers, and the end knob intrudes into the space for my third digit.

Hmmmmmmm, wonder which knob you are refering to, the one on the lever, or the one in the mirror?