What Pissed YOU off today

Guest JohnInNH

Guest JohnInNH

Got a call from the Dodge dealer...

"Well your truck is ready and it's $23.50 less than we thought so since your oil looked a little dirty we changed the oil and filter for you." "It's a total of $1247.00 come by any time before 7pm."

Well..... I DID not ask for a oil change! WTF gives them the right to change my oil with out asking me. Real nice "favor"... my $6.25 PER QUART synthetic oil has been so nicely replaced by the thoughtful dealer with crappy dino mineral oil at $1.00 a quart. No big deal ah? Well I use 3 gallons of oil ... 3x $25=$75 of oil down the crapper.

Also my Micro glass Cummins oil filter was changed for a POS paper "Mopar" one.

To add insult to injury they charged me $58 for this. I think it's criminal "pushing" oil changes on customers. :angry:

If it was not raining... I'd go for a spin on the Le Mans.. <-- guzzi content

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...sorry to hear that John :huh:

On a lighter note, it's so hot here right now, when we came out of the movie this afternoon(Bourne Ident = good BTW)... a Diet Pepsi can exploded in the car with us while we were wrestling over it! :lol:

Big mess, but man-o-man we laughed all the way back!

al

What pissed me of today: it's beautiful weather now and I have to work. Yesterday I had a 700 km trip, mostly in the rain.

• 3 years later...

"Well your truck is ready and it's $23.50 less than we thought so since your oil looked a little dirty we changed the oil and filter for you."  "It's a total of $1247.00 come by any time before 7pm."

Well..... I DID not ask for a oil change!  WTF gives them the right to change my oil with out asking me.  Real nice "favor"...  my $6.25 PER QUART synthetic oil has been so nicely replaced by the thoughtful dealer with crappy dino mineral oil at $1.00 a quart.  No big deal ah?  Well I use 3 gallons of oil ... 3x $25=$75 of oil down the crapper.

To add insult to injury they charged me $58 for this.  I think it's criminal "pushing" oil changes on customers.  :angry:

If it was not raining... I'd go for a spin on the Le Mans.. 

459[/snapback]

Yeah I hate that crap they wanted to change my air filter in my car I said F'U buddy I can get a Intake System for your prices. And I did, Showed them. Take THAT BFG.

I dont know about New Hampshire, but in California, the dealer is required to ask you if you want the old parts and provide them if you do. I would have made them remove their oil, put the synthetic back in (and undoubtedly, they'd have to go buy it) and put back in your good oil filter, or inform them that they were in violation of the law and I would be reporting them to the BAR (Bureau of Automotive Repair).

"Well your truck is ready and it's $23.50 less than we thought so since your oil looked a little dirty we changed the oil and filter for you."  "It's a total of $1247.00 come by any time before 7pm."

Well..... I DID not ask for a oil change!  WTF gives them the right to change my oil with out asking me.  Real nice "favor"...  my $6.25 PER QUART synthetic oil has been so nicely replaced by the thoughtful dealer with crappy dino mineral oil at $1.00 a quart.  No big deal ah?  Well I use 3 gallons of oil ... 3x $25=$75 of oil down the crapper.

To add insult to injury they charged me $58 for this.  I think it's criminal "pushing" oil changes on customers.  :angry:

If it was not raining... I'd go for a spin on the Le Mans.. 

459[/snapback]

You are in America! Sue their ass off!!

My fuggin old git of a neighbour. Had the brass neck the other day to criticise me for not parking my car straight as he reckoned I put his door mirror out of adjustment getting out.

This morning I find the old git parked to close I will have to fold in his mirror just to get in my car door. Old git has 2 feet to go the other side. Now I am gonna move that mirror every day I get up.

"

Well..... I DID not ask for a oil change!  WTF gives them the right to change my oil with out asking me.

Heh Well that reminds me a couple of months back when I serviced my mahine on "Twins and Parts" in Berlin they changed the manifold rubbers without asking me. The "old" ones had a couple or less tiny scratsches (I would describe as excellent condition)and they changed it....hehe

What totally pi$$ed me off back then was:

1. The manifold rubbers they installed where total crap quality after less than 2 months they were in absolut bad condition,I noticed that and ordered new from Agostini(wow these are EXCELLENT QUALITY)

BUT as I said their crappiness was such that the right one just tear off leaving me(a couple of weeks ago) in the middle of the street embarassed and pi$$ed off and had to walk in foot to find some repair tape and tightening rings to repair them just to make it back home...

2. In addition to that they had also choosed to keep and not send to me the old exaust pipes of the Guzzi since I have changed them too , along with a bunch of other old replaced parts , such as valves, ect.ect..

Many other things piss me as well like my neigbour that keeps his music loud , but I'll fix him one day when and where will be no whitnesses.

Many other things piss me as well like my neigbour that keeps his music loud , but I'll fix him one day when and where will be no whitnesses.

72386[/snapback]

Give me his address and I'll nail him with the 214. It will crack foundations and kill goldfish!!!

helilog1edited3he.jpg

Nothing pisses me off. Life's too short! (Come to think of it, THAT pisses me off!)

72399[/snapback]

Yah!

Ya know, when I was a kid, a year lasted for like 5 years(maybe it was all that homework).

when I was in my 20's & 30's...a year lasted about a year.

Then...one minute I'm 36....3 months later...I'm 46!! :o Hold on! What just happened?! I want a re-play!

Heck...at this rate, I'll be dead in a couple of months! :angry: