QUAT_D Exhaust?

Greg Field

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody's looking for one, I know where one's available in the US. PM me.

Are they scarce now? When I got mine I was told that no more are being produced, but don't know if that is true.

Are they scarce now? When I got mine I was told that no more are being produced, but don't know if that is true.

Corsa Italiana were selling one at this weekend's V Twin Rally. They also had a shop soiled brand new Guzzi Titanium system with ECU for £350- be quick if you want one! No sure how marked it was.

Guy :helmet:

Corsa Italiana were selling a shop soiled brand new Guzzi Titanium system with ECU for £350- be quick if you want one! No sure how marked it was.

Small dent on underside will not show. Unfortunately the ECU is for a non cat converter model and I am told by Corsa will not fit V11s with a cat

If anyone can tell me a suitable mod I might give it a go.

John

Small dent on underside will not show. Unfortunately the ECU is for a non cat converter model and I am told by Corsa will not fit V11s with a cat

If anyone can tell me a suitable mod I might give it a go.

John

Does your V11 have a cat, John?

I don't have all the notes from previous exhaust investigations. I did find this part number for the 'pre-cat' (?) exhaust, the one needed for my 2002 model. The parts difference was described by the addition of the header balance pipe.

'V11 Titanium Exhaust

System for models not originally equipped with crossover pipe between headpipes under alternator: all 2000-2002 and also the 2003 V11 Sport Naked with clip-on handlebars and wrinkle-black engine.

pt no. 97.32.60.90.009'

The price used to be £850, so £350 is some bargain.

More info about the different models is on the Forum somewhere.

V11s from 2003 up have cats. They are built in the mufflers.

Should have done my homework, thanks guys. However the set up is on it's way and I will fit it in a couple of weeks when back from holiday. Looks like I'm going to following the well trodden path of improving the system. Sonja has always run sweetly anyway, be interesting to see if I get improvement on more than just the noise.

John

However the set up is on it's way

You got the Corsa 'shop-soiled' stuff? Brilliant, a great bargain. When Baldini got his kit the new ECU had a Cali sticker on it. It wasn't identified as the Race ECU at all. So you may be a step ahead of that even if you don't have quite the right unit and maybe there is a bit of pot-luck in what actually comes with the kit anyway.