Time I got a stumper*

Guest Nogbad

Guest Nogbad

jesus christ we could have let that drag on a whole month and no one would have been close. :homer:

stumper through and through. :thumbsup:

Actually I regret posting the link now. I've chucked away a mother lode of stumpers there!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the website this bike is noted as "the 344-A" of the early '70s". I really enjoyed the quiz but there is no way that bodywork in the picture is from the early 70's. That has to be 80's bodywork - probably from a Japanese racer so it really deflected people away from what the core of the bike really was. I think it deserves a stumper but I also think it would have be nigh on impossible to guess a Soviet bike wrapped in Oriental clothing. The photo of the engine was definitely needed to give anyone a fair clue.

Someone will have to dig deep to top this one!

It's one of the disadvantages of working from web images, which can hardly be defined as high quality. Looking at it after the event, you can see the difference between the soviet frame and engine and the other parts - but only because you know.

An excellent quiz. I did look on the autosoviet site because of the chain on the right hand side (not normal for Japanese bikes) but didn't spot this.

Don't really see what you are objecting to. Seems to me this was a popular and legitimate quiz that had a lot of takers.

So, sorry if you didn't think this quiz was in the spirit of the forum.

No problem, it's a free world , between jocking and seriousness every time I looked at that bike made me want to through up. O.K then I don't have to look at it. so no problem. but I do wanted to joke for the rest of the thread , people , you name it...LOL...hehehe.

Alex is just a bit frustrated that he didn't find the answer... :D

Good quiz!

No, I was disgusted from it....LOL. Besides it wasn't original model but had custom parts.

Watch out or my quiz coming up. (will be an easy one.. fr start.and I don't work with webpages.)