1200s at a dealer in pescara

Paul Minnaert

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know , I got the video, If there is a site where can I upload another of mine I meant

Could be a silly question, but just checking. You mean you have your own video that you want to upload, or are you referring to another one that is already on the web?

Yep ,but on't bother, silly question did I do.I'll ask my ISP , for sure I have somespace there

– the language thing again –

I didn't mean that your question might be silly.

I meant that my question, above, might be silly as you almost certainly meant that you wanted to upload your own video...but I thought that I would check just in case you meant the other thing. :wacko:

What size is your video?

– the language thing again –

I didn't mean that your question might be silly.

I meant that my question, above, might be silly as you almost certainly meant that you wanted to upload your own video...

What size is your video?

I understood what you said.After a second look I think my quest. was bit sily from the beginning...lol

The size, I have to work on it , it's from my camera. around 15mb

I like this. lovely

Ok I know this is not GUZZI.

I was reminded of it when I was looking to check the size of a few different movies.

I understood what you said.After a second look I think my quest. was bit sily from the beginning...lol

The size, I have to work on it , it's from my camera. around 15mb

I have a Photobucket account, I filled up the free space and now pay for it. They now host videos. I tried to check upto what size - it says 10 minutes max. They might default out at this size

th_PhotoStory2.jpg

click to see movie

Guest GUZZI@50

There is a road test on the 1200 Sport in this weeks Motor Cycle News (U.K). They give it a good write up 95bhp 74ftlb torque standard, Also there are two race kits available Stage 1 is a 2:2 stacked race exhaust,air filter and revised engine mapping cost £810. Stage 2 adds polished and skimmed cylinder heads to raise compression and boosts power over 100bhp cost £1350.There is also a comprehensive luggage set available to turn it in to a naked tourer.