So, I'm standing at a bar in Miami...

Yes Turpin, I got the 20 back.(only after asking one of the now sheepish security guys).

Hmmm... I've just erased a good paragraph with regard to roguish states, and "terrorists". But to be honest ,I'm not a good enough typist to keep the conversation going, and anyway I'd only be doing it to raise a few heckles.

A suprisingly easy thing to do here, I've noticed.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

............they're nothing but $m@ll b@lled p@thetic c@ndy @$$e$.

Who are currently beating the pants off the biggest (and the best) armies in the world.

There are strategies that will defeat this sort of opponent but tend not to be ones that involve people making huge profits out of both munitions and the dealing with the effects of using those munitions. They also require more staying power than the time until the next election and the ability to swallow what appear to be initial defeats. I don't believe our present crop of representatives have either the intelligence or integrity to undertake them.

If you asked a soldier they'd tell you debilitating can be more effective than killing. A dead soldier can be left ignored, a debilitated one requires at least one other to withdraw from battle to attend.

In the case of terrorism, debilitation can serve the same purpose as killing if it gets you where you want to be.

On a positive note, good to see Janice has made an appearance in this thread. :P

Rj