First - I resent the assumption that I am American. Canadian Brother!! BIG difference.

Nicky said the same thing in his interview. You don't get to MotoGP without taking risks. It's OK for Elias to ride balls out but not Pedrosa? He had no team orders and Nicky tried to take him out right before. He knows he #@$&@#@ it up. Maybe next time he'll control his anger better.

Elias could just have easily taken Rossi out if he'd lost one of those slides. I didn't see Edwards trying to block him out much.

That's racing. I don't see what you think I'm mixing it up with??

cheers,

Rj

First - sorry.

Not sure that we are in disagreement here? I think you said it yourself: Pedrosa/anger - anger wasn't a part of Elias's riding - Looked to me just like he'd really found a groove & everything was working perfect for him. T-boning someone inside midcorner cos you're p****d at them is something else again. Pedrosa's mistake looked like bad judgement due to frustration/anger/immaturity & because racing is already risky that's not acceptable. But everyone #@$&'s up sometimes.

No etiquette - No sport.

:drink:

KB :sun:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you're getting mixed up w/something else here Ryan, or is that just a US attitude. There's more to racing than kill or be killed & I for one have more respect for them as race with courtesy than them as don't.

Pedrosa f*cked up.

Watching Elias flying balls out sideways on the whitelines was something special.

Hayden seems like a decent guy & a decent rider. But Rossi deserves the championship.

KB :sun:

If Nicky had taken out Pedrosa on the bump pass he made a couple of laps previous we would say he f*cked up too!

I am still trying to imagine Ryan as an American. I'll be laughing for a week!