Does anyone else find this forum snobbish?

Dirtybill

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was your corkscrew :huh2:

knife2.gif

72341[/snapback]

Thats is a precision tool and is festive for the upcoming new years celebration never know when you need to open that special something and its always good to have options. triplets_new.jpg

Just cause its the same option doesn't mean its bad to have many. :grin:

When Jaap comes up with a way to pay him in a civilised way without my having to do homage to part of the Bushista military industrial complex, then I will become a goldmember.

72276[/snapback]

Fortunately, there is a way.

Send your money to me by trusty Royal Mail and I'll do the rest.

This arrangement is jointly approved by Jaap and the Queen of England. Honest.

Usual handling fee applies.

72445[/snapback]

I thought I might send it direct......

72445[/snapback]

I'd do it for a lot less handling Fee's than Belfast but me and Paypal aren't on speaking terms right now. Whatever you do if you have more than one account(or card) linked to the site DO not I repeat DONOT pay with the wrong one there is no going back they don't care its like the will of god once sent has been pushed it doesn't matter how fast you call them its all over man game over thats it, its gone man its gone. :homer:

Paypal sucks. I tried to register using one credit card, one that offers "internet fraud protection" as part of the package. However, having got to what I thought was the end of the process, Paypal asked for my BANK details for "Verification". WHAT! Do they think I was born yesterday!!!!!???? No way Jose am I giving a faceless unaccountable corporation that much power over my financial well being. I dont f*cking care how many Columbian drug barons were laundering their dosh through unverified PayPal accounts!

Paypal sucks. I tried to register using one credit card, one that offers "internet fraud protection" as part of the package. However, having got to what I thought was the end of the process, Paypal asked for my BANK details for "Verification". WHAT! Do they think I was born yesterday!!!!!???? No way Jose am I giving a faceless unaccountable corporation that much power over my financial well being. I dont f*cking care how many Columbian drug barons were laundering their dosh through unverified PayPal accounts!

72565[/snapback]

Thats exactly why I have a Wells fargo Account setup with almost nothing in it. For my own safety it'll be a sad day when paypal gets hacked. :unsure:

Thats exactly why I have a Wells fargo Account setup with almost nothing in it. For my own safety it'll be a sad day when paypal gets hacked.  :unsure:

72590[/snapback]

I can't be bothered to go to those lengths.

1. If I am the one paying for something I am by definition the Customer

2. The Customer is always right.

Therefore, if some person or business wants me as their customer, they can damn well provide proper alternatives to PayAss or forfeit my business.

1. If I am the one paying for something I am by definition the Customer

:unsure: 2. The Customer is always right.;)

72593[/snapback]

sooo, Goldmembers: would they be kinda pretty much like customers on here then? :thumbsup:

Guest Nogbad
sooo, Goldmembers: would they be kinda pretty much like customers on here then?  :thumbsup:

72671[/snapback]

You better ask Jaap about that one, I wasn't really thinking of this environment.