I bid you my goodbye

Guest golden goose

Holy jimiminey crickets. If anybody posts some friggin Bette Midler I'm gonna take a shit! This suck hole throws a little hissy fit and everybody starts posting fakin song lyrics.

Piss on anybody who takes anything written on a bloody internet forum seriously.

Here's a golden shower for ya Golden Goose.

Ya' know, as a confirmed liberal I can't entertain those thoughts out loud. But it's hard not to enjoy them vicariously. god bless you bad dude. :thumbsup:
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*censored Image on the grounds of poor taste*

Holy jimiminey crickets. If anybody posts some friggin Bette Midler I'm gonna take a shit! This suck hole throws a little hissy fit and everybody starts posting fakin song lyrics.

Piss on anybody who takes anything written on a bloody internet forum seriously.

Here's a golden shower for ya Golden Goose.

:2c: I have seen the controversey that erupted on another forum from where i lifted it.but in my opinion it is not offensive. :huh2:

Some guy who posted that same image was censored on this forum....but years later, he became a moderator :grin: (it was not me)

:2c: I have seen the controversey that erupted on another forum from where i lifted it.but in my opinion it is not offensive. :huh2:

Everyone is entitled to a opinion, mine is it should be removed, it isnt funny or clever to make a fool of people with disabilities, but maybe thats just me.

Gary

Everyone is entitled to a opinion, mine is it should be removed, it isnt funny or clever to make a fool of people with disabilities, but maybe thats just me.

Gary

Well i see a kid with a disability having a ball! but maybe thats just me. gazza.

i feel i should add. the only thing i find offensive with it is the use of the word ''retarded'' but hey.

This whole thread started silly, has degenerated into absurdity, so I'll just throw this in.

"Remember:

In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or in articulating your superficial sentimentalities on amicable, physical, or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosities.

Let your conversational communications possess a clear conciseness, concatenated coherency and coalescent consistency'.

Eschew all conglomeration of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement, and asinine affectation!

Seduously avoid all polysyllabic profundities, pompous prolificacy, ventriloquial verbosities, and vain vapidities.

Abstain from magnanimous sesquipedalianisms."

Hey Jaap, maybe you should just delete this entire thread...

to be fair there are only two ppl that can end this topic, GoldenGoose and Martin, as I see no reason to end it personally, we'll have to wait for goldengoose to put it down :lol:

I suppose you could make some passes at jaap too if youre so inclined, or just not look here anymore :huh: