IGNORED

Adventure bikes

Looks like the map link picks the most efficient route, rather than the route you built.
I’m intrigued... Would love the map detail for that section of dirt u describe, to add to my options for that great area.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the Ducati ST3 for a 1,000 mile farewell tour up some minor roads to the San Francisco area... and dropped it off at GP Motorcycles in exchange for this helluva deal on a brand new (but 2 year ol

I went up to Carizzo Plain National Monument for the superbloom.  After heavy rains, this valley is carpeted in flowers. Pictures can't do it justice... this goes on for about 50 miles by 30 miles wid

Spent the morning of my Thanksgiving holiday exploring the Big Sur coastline (central CA Hwy 1). It had rained the night before, rained a bit during my ride, and is raining again today. Some "adventur

Posted Images

Dammit Google maps... the link still works for me. So here are the roads, starting in Paso Robles:

• Highway 46 (Get gas here, If you follow this route you need to have 160 miles range)
  • South on Golden Hills Road
  • Creston Road
  • La Panza Road
  • CA 58 East
  • Soda Lake Road. This is the most direct way through Carrizzo Plain National Monument, it's a graded dirt road, but if you have more time and a riding partner, there are tons of side roads and other more interesting ways through the monument.
  • 166 East/33 south (if you need gas, you can go North to Maricopa from here)
  • 33 South (there is a small privateer gas station on this road. Sometimes it is open. You can gas up for sure in Ojai.)
  • Like 1

Thx Scud - copied to my ride file for next visit down there.  Cheers