IGNORED

Starter motor repair

Whatever you use, clean/roughen the contact surfaces? Honor the clamping and curing times/temperatures. Probably rescue that Valeo, at least until the bush pilots fly a replacement in to you . . .

My life with machines would not be the same without JBWeld . . . :luigi:

Acknowledge the prep, clamping and curing times.

I used to follow the Australian Bush Pilot's group on Facebook.  It would be great if they flew over here.  A bit out of their range though :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ozstrider23 said:

Acknowledge the prep, clamping and curing times.

I used to follow the Australian Bush Pilot's group on Facebook.  It would be great if they flew over here.  A bit out of their range though :rolleyes:

Whew, I had to look . . . you're, what, 800 miles across the Coral sea from Brisbane? Yeah, that must make goozee parts a little hard to come by . . .

On 4/6/2021 at 12:20 AM, docc said:

Whew, I had to look . . . you're, what, 800 miles across the Coral sea from Brisbane? Yeah, that must make goozee parts a little hard to come by . . .

It's closer to 1200 miles.  Parts for lots of things are hard to come by Docc.  It will hopefully be easier once the borders open.  We have no active covid cases here. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 6:23 PM, docc said:

Beware of Step #5: "Oven Cure" to coincide when momma is away on shopping or otherwise distracted from her kitchen . . . :unsure:

"What?  No, I don't smell anything"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2