Winter!!

Ouiji Veck

I was out Sunday with about 10 other friends/loonies but never made it home due to my battery expiring. Although it was supposedly 4 degrees (balmy for wales) it felt a damn site colder while waiting for the recovery truck.Here is a couple of pictures.

Cheers garydeadguzzi.jpgdeadguzzi2.jpg

68981[/snapback]

Love the countryside up North in Ol' Blimey :race: I often travel to Newcastle and I really like the atmosphere up there.

Great pics Wam, Jason and Guzzirider!

Cheers

Søren

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 116mi on Sunday...mid 40s and 142 tonight! (Tues) Pretty good

fun riding around looking @ Xmas lights. ..

A Heads up....black ice...

Snow melts...runs across the road...then freezes and bites you on your way back home. But you knew that didn't you.. :homer:

Scarry when you see that big dark spot on the pavement....

:xmas:

i'm riding all year long, as long as there's no snow, no pouring rain, no freeze on the roads and it's not nightime...

I love the smell of gloves being warmed up on the cylinders in the morning ;)

i had to give up riding at anything under 35 degrees because my alternator will not support my heated clothing.

but i do find that i can wear the gerbing electrics and even thou they are not plugged in they keep me warm down to 35 degrees.

and, for gloves i discovered last year that i had hidden away in my garage a pair of hippo hands from the 1980's ....and these actually make your hands sweat at 35 degrees f with light summer gloves .they are that good.

fernando

Well, today here it is a balmy 23*C and I just so happened to have a Daytona RS I've just done a top-end job on that I had to take for a thrash, errr, test ride. What a tragedy! :grin:

Not wanting to munt it I didn't take it over 200kph, purred like a kitten! :race::mg::thumbsup:

Pete

Well, today here it is a balmy 23*C and I just so happened to have a Daytona RS I've just done a top-end job on that I had to take for a thrash, errr, test ride. What a tragedy! :grin:

Not wanting to munt it I didn't take it over 200kph, purred like a kitten! :race:  :mg:  :thumbsup:

Pete

69145[/snapback]

grrrrr

grrrrr

69153[/snapback]

Oh yes Jason, I forgot to add that it's got the full 'C' kit, I'd just dialed the cams in correctly, It's got a PCIII that is *almost* right, (Well, as right as it's ever likely to be with those cams :grin: ) really sticky rubber and the blok who owns it is about my size and not a lot lighter so it even handled reasonably well, (For a spiney :bbblll: )

Now where is it you live again? Some godawful place in the US midwest innit???? OOOOHHHHHH! Nasty!!!!! :grin:

Sorry. Normal service will be resumed shortly..........

Pete. (Heartless gloater #1)

gonna be around 15F all weekend and no signs of a warm up. Last year I rode at least one week out of each month from warm spurts just to say I did. This year I may not be doing this. Partly I'm more of a wuss partly they have a New salt its not rocky its like a dust and leaves a haze for a long time after they go by.

Also can someone tell me what the hell Farenheit it based on? did some guy just go eh it feels like... and make it all up?